Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Who ever hasn't copped at this point is lazy, there has been backdoor FNL links for almost every size posted like 20 times already and people are reporting they actually ship them if you use the links. Use them, you lazy ***** that want everything spoon fed.

Anyone complaining about those peaks......and got a size 11.5/12 they want to part with....bring them over to Death Row.

tYIiqrAH.jpg

Who ever hasn't copped at this point is lazy, there has been backdoor FNL links for almost every size posted like 20 times already and people are reporting they actually ship them if you use the links. Use them, you lazy ***** that want everything spoon fed.
I'm not lazy just didn't luck out

used the link but waited 2hrs for nothing to pop up was a waste of my time. So point out who the lazy ones were again i must have missed it

FNL Backdoor pair 1-of-2 just was marked as 'Shipped.' Ordered them both yesterday at 10:30AM EST.

Still awaiting my Eastbay restock shipping from yesterday. Says '1 unit prepared to ship' so i assume that will ship out soon.

My pair was on truck for delivery this morning up until noon..I just checked and now it doesnt say its on truck for delivery. its pending to delivery to access point. I've had bad luck with UPS the past 4 months lol I just hope I get my pair today or tmw.

Just got my pair in from SNKRS and these s**t all over my 09s imo. Very satisfied. 16's have the better and OG like patent cut, thicker material, more comfortable and better shape. 09 jams were the 2nd worst holiday 11s in terms of quality after the cdp black and reds.
Don't forget the Gammas.

FNL Backdoor pair 1-of-2 just was marked as 'Shipped.' Ordered them both yesterday at 10:30AM EST.

Still awaiting my Eastbay restock shipping from yesterday. Says '1 unit prepared to ship' so i assume that will ship out soon.
Same here. Saw some Eastbay orders were cancelled after being in that status so a little nervous.

Back
Top Bottom