Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yeezys and Jams cost the exact same price.

So instead of paying $300, you're gonna show em up, by paying $450? Good one man.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Son said it like the adidas yeezys actually matter. Everybody know only the ones with the swoosh changed the game.

tf is up with you guys and effort, I'm not missing work to attend a ticket raffle, first, and second if they say they will release unclaimed pairs after 11 then I show up and now the story is they are waiting on a call from corporate, I'm leaving, then I'd I call every store in my radius and they say went sold 10.5 out, I'm not driving to confirm, and after waiting just to add to cart on sites I go on eBay, where they are reselling for 340 for some reason I hooped on 280

I agree with this. Just think that the $60 is paying for somebody else's time. And besides, in your case, you'd still provably spend $240 on retail + shipping.

A little history I have with this shoe.

Back in 2006 or so, my wife lost her job as a finance manager for BMW. This is the time when the market crashed. I decided to sell off some shoes to make ends meet.

One pair was 2001 DS Pair of Space Jams and sold them for $600. She promised to buy me a pair if they ever release again but in my mind, I didnt care about the shoes. I cared more about our financial situation.

Never did it cross my mind to ever try to collect from her. It was just something that needed to be done for our family so I did it without hesitation.

Over the weekend she was able to scoop a pair without me knowing. She hit me with the surprise yesterday and they come in tomorrow.

Im shocked.

Last edited:
A little effort never hurts when trying to get something you would like to have. When they do not know of the product;then you ask he or she to look up the item with the product number and you proceed to give them the product number.
Let me rephrase it...

I can't stand when the Footlocker store list and the actual store inventory doesn't match up.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back in 2006 or so, my wife lost her job as a finance manager for BMW. This is the time when the market crashed. I decided to sell off some shoes to make ends meet.

One pair was 2001 DS Pair of Space Jams and sold them for $600. She promised to buy me a pair if they ever release again but in my mind, I didnt care about the shoes. I cared more about our financial situation.

Never did it cross my mind to every try to collect from her. It was just something that needed to be done for our family so I did it without hesitation.

Over the weekend she was able to scoop a pair without me knowing. She hit me with the surprise yesterday and they come in tomorrow.

Im shocked.

Wow, I'm guessing that's why she's your wife she's a keeper.

Mine just came in from snkrs app. I took off work today to wait for them smh lol. Some threading is loose on the "4" on the right shoe

Never did it cross my mind to every try to collect from her. It was just something that needed to be done for our family so I did it without hesitation.

Im shocked.
That's real. Cheers my friend

the Finishline Wish List trick. Use a computer, not mobile. Make sure you are signed out of Finishline account. Click on link for desired size. Sign in to add shoe to wish list. Click blue "Buy It" button below where it says "Sold Out" to add to cart. Finish checkout process.

I searched this thread for the wishlist trick but it only showed me three posts of people doing it.. what exactly is this? or if someone can just point me where to look.

Last edited:

Hmm yeah when I tried the FNL backdoor the other day, both "Add to Car" and "Out of Stock" buttons were grayed out...Am I still doing it wrong??  Still says the same right now. 

Size 9.5
then that means that size is really sold out. no more pairs to backdoor. happened to me with size 11. but when i did it with size 10, the add to cart was blue and not gray.

then that means that size is really sold out. no more pairs to backdoor. happened to me with size 11. but when i did it with size 10, the add to cart was blue and not gray.
ah, got it. Fair 'nuff.  Still on the hunt for the 9.5 then. womp womp

Reserved pair came in.....

Dammmmnnnnnn these are nice [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Release of the year. Need to double up ASAP :nerd:

I wish Nike's shipping was a little faster, I thought I'd have these by now. 
Nike shipping way better than Adidas. I already got both packages in from Nike. Also if you're on the northwest region I think there's a weather condition slowing down the shipping process. 

Oh and FYI if anyone's wondering about SP still, I JUST got my ShoePalace shipping notice.....it's for my girl though.  Couldnt lock down a pair for myself lol

Now that folks are getting DTLR shipments... I'm starting to think that they got their shipment late maybe and trying to play catch up?

SP service is lacking. I emailed them on Sun cause I made a double order. (Order #s off by 1 number. And 6 sec. Apart.) No response.. Then yesterday I got 2 shipping emails with track. I don't need 2 pairs of 6.5Y from them. Called and called. Hours later, someone picked up. Cancelled 1 order, and the original order is coming today. SP needs some customer service help..

Back
Top Bottom