Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I give up on Jordan clothing. I ordered the black that's all folks tee and the grey hands down tee, ordered a large & xlarge in both, the large is too small and the xlarge is massive :smh:

STILL on the hunt for a size 10 at retail... 
nerd.gif

No use in going over them with a fine-toothed comb outside of the initial look over before you give them your money. At the end of the day, they are a beautiful sneaker. When you rock them, people are going to see Space Jams, not the mismatching carbon fiber on the bottom or some slight creasing or whatever. It takes a lot of wears and/or a lack of basic upkeep, or some huge stain/scuff/etc for pretty much anyone to think anything else about a pair of J's.

Had these in my cart on the EB Monday restock last week, but wasn't interested; did that for a friend.  Now these are growing on my and I'm regretting.  I generally don't like the idea of patent leather, but these are looking fresh.  If a restock pops up at some point I'll likely pull the trigger; will NOT pay resell.

Watched space jam about once a day when I was a kid, it was only right that i get these, too young in 2000 to cop jays on my own and couldnt cop in 09

Last edited:
Very true. Michael was the perfect image for the movie. Clean cut and believable.
I dont F with Lebron, at all. But with his flaws and all, he's still a much cleaner cut dude than MJ was. Gambling issues, womanizing, how ruthless he was to others (including teammates), etc.

Very true. Michael was the perfect image for the movie. Clean cut and believable.

I dont F with Lebron, at all. But with his flaws and all, he's still a much cleaner cut dude than MJ was. Gambling issues, womanizing, how ruthless he was to others (including teammates), etc.
Like punching lil Steve Kerr in the face :rofl: in fairness, Wennington got popped in the snot box by MJ as well..

Last edited:
Seems like the ones bashing this shoe aren't wearing this shoe

Shrugs
As good as any Jordan I have

Back
Top Bottom