Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

damn. had my size 10 in my cart and was in the middle of checking out and it took me back to my cart and said it was out of stock smh

So did they hold back pairs for this restock? What's the point?  They would have sold out on RD regardless of number of pairs available.  

So did they hold back pairs for this restock? What's the point?  They would have sold out on RD regardless of number of pairs available.  
probally cancelled orders.  i was able to place 3 orders on release day . but i cancelled 2 of them.  because i only want 1 pair 

Ah, that makes a lot of sense actually.  Wonder why they didn't produce more of these like the TB3, or maybe they did, but the demand is higher....?

Had an Eastbay pair in my cart during the quickstrike restock, but decided not to pull the trigger. Did some work, posted to NT, then decided to go back to Eastbay... size 12 was still in my cart. Bit the bullet and checked out. I went back to NT right away and people were already saying SOLD OUT. I got lucky that nobody cart jacked me and the shoes just stayed in my cart for about 5-10 mins.

They just arrived at a local UPS - Going there in about 30 minutes to pick up my 2nd pair.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense actually.  Wonder why they didn't produce more of these like the TB3, or maybe they did, but the demand is higher....?
I think the demand was higher, but also, as we can see most people are double, tripling up... so there are less pairs.

Yup got my 12.5 in from Eastbay. Will go under the tree til the 25th [emoji]127876[/emoji]

it wasn't even that bad, Jordan got right back on him and after that play jordan got him back
It wasn't as bad as how players are getting crossed in today's game but seeing the GOAT get crossed by a rookie and AI made the shot. It was a signature moment right along with that step-over.

Anybody knows what size the box jumps to the bigger box? Have a pair from footlocker in size 14 and just got a pair in size 13 in the mail from a reseller, box is significantly smaller and shoes seem suspect, also the 45 paper from inside is shorter than the footlocker pair (youtube video showed this flaw as a difference in the fakes), I have several Jordans and usually boxes are the same for size 13 and 14. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom