Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just got my pair from FNL, thanks again for reposting the links M3NACING, you're the man!

nice... my pair came in Tuesday. The left shoe has some excess factory glue on the patent leather but I'll be keeping them. Shoes are great overall. I might try to get rid of the glue later but I'd rather not damage the PL.
Is there a safe way to clean off excess glue?
View media item 2298341

Sorry to hear about the excess glue, but glad you got your pair. I'm not sure how to safely remove the excess glue. My best guess would be goo gone, but idk if it's safe for the PL.

At first i was like yall are just complaining for the sake of it about the creasing.... its like if you wear the shoes they will crease...i havent even worn these out the house yet and just tried them on mind you i wore them for like not even 2 minutes and theres already a noticeable crease... cant believe creases show in that short amount of time... but its whatever i got an extra pair and i will be rocking these soon anyway so i cant be too mad... but i can see why yall were complaining about the creases

Are you serious. Crazy story.
Yeah man.... when I packaged them back in a box since they sent them in a bag I put everything including the bag back. Hopefully they can get to bottom of the switch so that the person(s) can get in trouble. I get that they're just shoes and I'll get my bread back, it's just principle. Smdh

Y'all getting got. All you need is an old toothbrush and some Shout to clean your shoes. And force fields/sneaker shields will always be ridiculous to me.

Y'all getting got. All you need is an old toothbrush and some Shout to clean your shoes. And force fields/sneaker shields will always be ridiculous to me.

I agree. What I used to do is get a tooth brush and work it into a bar of soap and scrub. Believe it or not it always left the shoes clean. Seems like you waste liquid when you directly pour on the brush when using JM.

Exactly how you apply crep protect on patent leather? You just leave it wet? I can't imagine wiping it off.
they have Crep protect whipes but I just spray it on a rag or napking and work it on

I've been using force fields over sneaker shields. Force fields are wayyyy more comfortable because they are foam and not plastic. And you don't have to do anything but just stick em inside.

Yeah sneakers shields will probably hold up better but you have to trim them and fit them yourself. Too lazy for all that. My kicks rarely see the light of day anyways so force fields are fine for me. Comfort is most important in the long run.
nah fam, sneaker shields make the prenotched universal sheilds that you don't have to mess with and yes they hold way better than foam force feilds

At first i was like yall are just complaining for the sake of it about the creasing.... its like if you wear the shoes they will crease...i havent even worn these out the house yet and just tried them on mind you i wore them for like not even 2 minutes and theres already a noticeable crease... cant believe creases show in that short amount of time... but its whatever i got an extra pair and i will be rocking these soon anyway so i cant be too mad... but i can see why yall were complaining about the creases
dude PL is quicker to crease than the ankle on the dang 6s

Last edited:
nice... my pair came in Tuesday. The left shoe has some excess factory glue on the patent leather but I'll be keeping them. Shoes are great overall. I might try to get rid of the glue later but I'd rather not damage the PL.
Is there a safe way to clean off excess glue?
View media item 2298341

Seriously does that even matter, you can barely see it and can't at all while wearing them.

WL order came in yesterday. Inspected both and neither had any flaws.(excessive glue or any scrapes/scratches on the pl) Pretty good QC on both pairs. :pimp:
2ue4gnl.jpg

Today was my first wear.

positives: feels much more comfortable than the lows

Negatives: Back rubs a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom