Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Looks like folks checked out super fast cause it went straight to cart for me. I just wanted to see if it would cart, but now its jacked lmao

Mine fit perfect and they feel so good. Plus they look great on foot. I even wore them to work last week.

Wore these for the first real time today besides trying them on in my living room. I literally can not STAND how big they are. Took them off after a half hour, put them away, and drowned in sadness for the rest of the day. LOL. I really wish I would have known they were a half size big when I bought them. Now I have to find someone to buy a worn shoe and pray to god I can find a deal on an 11.5. Worst feeling. Hahaha

dont lose faith man. I bought TTS also, even doubled up, and then realized they were too big too. fortunately I figured it out before wearing them outside and was able to get a third/better fitting pair on the nike restock. you're bound to find another pair.

Last edited:
Did any of the last few releases come with black plastic inserts or were they all blue? Hoping I didnt get Fugazi's

Back
Top Bottom