Air Jordan 11 Space Jam Legit Check ?

Hi Guys,
Probably some of you saw my thread created two days before, it didn't had a lot of images but with help of JRepp23 we came to conclusion they are legit so i bought them, they arrived today aaand they are quite too small for size 13 US, I have 4's 6's and 7's in size 13 US, (i even compared my Carmines with them lengthwise) they fit perfectly, in these i can barely fit my feet, i took one of insoles out it says 10.5-11.5 is this correct?, could you guys take second look to them ?

Attachments

• IMG_4670.JPG
    IMG_4670.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4671.JPG
    IMG_4671.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4672.JPG
    IMG_4672.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4673.JPG
    IMG_4673.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4677.JPG
    IMG_4677.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4678.JPG
    IMG_4678.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4679.JPG
    IMG_4679.JPG
    326.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4680.JPG
    IMG_4680.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4681.JPG
    IMG_4681.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4682.JPG
    IMG_4682.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 54
More snaps

Attachments

• IMG_4683.JPG
    IMG_4683.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4684.JPG
    IMG_4684.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4685.JPG
    IMG_4685.JPG
    229.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4687.JPG
    IMG_4687.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_4688.JPG
    IMG_4688.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 167
Those are unauthorized, they're not suppose to have tape over the ring and there is no quality control sticker on the bottom of the box

Man I don't get it. The size diff should not be that way off. The tape on the ring gets taken off before they are sold at retail stores. Not worried about the sticker missing. Peaks are there, 45 stitching looks good. But prod date is way to early. Too many questions here.

I am sorry man I don't think those are real.[/QUOT
Man there is nothing to be sorry about, i'm just happy i can open case with ebay,

Those are unauthorized, they're not suppose to have tape over the ring and there is no quality control sticker on the bottom of the box

I saw on some guides tha QC sticker won't be on all boxes, is it true? And that piece of tape is it really makes that much difference?

Man I don't get it. The size diff should not be that way off. The tape on the ring gets taken off before they are sold at retail stores. Not worried about the sticker missing. Peaks are there, 45 stitching looks good. But prod date is way to early. Too many questions here.

Someone said to me that 6's runs half size up, and that size difference is correct? All in all do you think i could win a case on ebay ?

EDIT: More stuff i noticed
Under insoles, blue stamp is missing and insoles itself says 10.5-11.5 when the shoe is size 13, i think i have enough to open a case with Ebay

Last edited:
I believe you have enough red flags there.
Earlier you said date on size tag is very early, would you know what date should be there ? I tried looking it on google or here on legit checks but no one posts images of size tab

The earliest I have seen consistently is June. The production dates on that pair is the earliest Ive seen. I don't know factually, but depending on the release a big release like these. Id guess 5 to 6 months before release date. Ive tried to look up the manufacturing process also and all I get are opinions. To make a million pairs takes more than 2-3 months.

The earliest I have seen consistently is June. The production dates on that pair is the earliest Ive seen. I don't know factually, but depending on the release a big release like these. Id guess 5 to 6 months before release date. Ive tried to look up the manufacturing process also and all I get are opinions. To make a million pairs takes more than 2-3 months.
Thanks man, now i feel very strong about contacting seller and opening a case if he will be still saying it's legit

The pair intrigues me. Because there are certain features of the shoe to make me believe they are authentic. Certain features that say they are not. To me your case is the conflict of sizing if the legit dispute happens. Comparing to your Carmines, you thought that size 13 was gonna fit you. Obviously they are way off. Legitamized by the insole labeled sizes. Something don't add up. The seller changed the packaging and told you that, so that in itself shows a red flag toward seller. He didn't have to do that but did. How and why does a size 13 labeled shoe have a 10.5-11 insole. I have an 11.5 of the jam and the carmine. Same size. And they are not that far off.

The pair intrigues me. Because there are certain features of the shoe to make me believe they are authentic. Certain features that say they are not. To me your case is the conflict of sizing if the legit dispute happens. Comparing to your Carmines, you thought that size 13 was gonna fit you. Obviously they are way off. Legitamized by the insole labeled sizes. Something don't add up. The seller changed the packaging and told you that, so that in itself shows a red flag toward seller. He didn't have to do that but did. How and why does a size 13 labeled shoe have a 10.5-11 insole. I have an 11.5 of the jam and the carmine. Same size. And they are not that far off.
Some sneaker heads here (In UK) says that if someone i selling pair from US it should be red flag as well. Do you think it might be one of those "Ghost Pairs" ? It has correct materials, quality, stitching are on point but some little bits are still off, but as much as i read about them, but the date is interesting, all ghost pairs i read about had production date of after the official Space Jam release.

If there are pairs with the dates after its release, they are not authentic. I'm not sure if Ghost is another word for unauthorized. Either way they would not be authentic release pairs.

If there are pairs with the dates after its release, they are not authentic. I'm not sure if Ghost is another word for unauthorized. Either way they would not be authentic release pairs.
Well yeah unauthorized and ghost is pretty much the same, i think someone said that they are called "Ghost" because Nike/Jordan denies their existence but they exist. I messaged seller this morning that i have strong doubts that they are legit and i want refund but he still didn't replied, he was a lot more responsive before i bought them.

Well yeah unauthorized and ghost is pretty much the same, i think someone said that they are called "Ghost" because Nike/Jordan denies their existence but they exist. I messaged seller this morning that i have strong doubts that they are legit and i want refund but he still didn't replied, he was a lot more responsive before i bought them.
If he doesnt reply then go through Ebay/Paypal and youll be able to get the refund

Unauthorized is just another word for fake these days. Unauthorized=Fake.
But is it really fake ? It was made in same factory, with same materials using same technologies, so it's same shoe, just without same QC and sold on different channel.

If he doesnt reply then go through Ebay/Paypal and youll be able to get the refund
I will do that, i offered him to "go peacefully", even offered him to pay for shipping back to him i hopes i could get my money back without waiting those few days until i can escalate case to Ebay. I feel a bit gutted though, so far i bought 8 pairs of J's on Ebay, and 3 of them turned out to be fake, will have to be extra careful next time.

But is it really fake ? It was made in same factory, with same materials using same technologies, so it's same shoe, just without same QC and sold on different channel.

I will do that, i offered him to "go peacefully", even offered him to pay for shipping back to him i hopes i could get my money back without waiting those few days until i can escalate case to Ebay. I feel a bit gutted though, so far i bought 8 pairs of J's on Ebay, and 3 of them turned out to be fake, will have to be extra careful next time.

They're fake, I can tag others to have further input @SteveSteve72 @ninjahood

That's a subject you really don't want to blow up on here TRUST ME. Send them back.

That's a subject you really don't want to blow up on here TRUST ME. Send them back.
I will, i'll just give one more day for seller to reply then i will open the case, i was hoping he will accept my request to return them so i won't have to wait a week or so because there is a nice auction for Columbia 4's ending in 4 days :D

Thanks mate, i can still open case, so it should be a bit easier for me. I just don't understand ebay policy to return fake items to seller, it will just end up on ebay again

I will, i'll just give one more day for seller to reply then i will open the case, i was hoping he will accept my request to return them so i won't have to wait a week or so because there is a nice auction for Columbia 4's ending in 4 days :D

Thanks mate, i can still open case, so it should be a bit easier for me. I just don't understand ebay policy to return fake items to seller, it will just end up on ebay again

I want to check the validity of this shoe, PM me the link

Back
Top Bottom