Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Yea, I've heard of this but never actually bought it. I'm definitely going to check it out. I appreciate it man!

Pickyourshoes.com have the best deal on Jason mark
The cleaner package, soft brush and miro fiber towel for 28.00 shipped if you don't live in Cali

guess i lucked out on these.... Went to get tickets for bred 1s saw the house of hoops line was way 2 long so i went to footaction.. got a ticket and while i was in there i heard the manager speaking with a customer pretty quietly... One thing leads to another and i realize that theres extra unclaimed pairs in the back.. I needed a size 11 ... dude asks what size i need i said anything 10.5-12 he said he had a 10.5... so i quietly copped them and left... He just told me to keep quiet because he didnt want a scene to be caused... Wish it was always this easy like it used to be... :smh:

Just got mine in from NDC, been a long wait since the new years delayed shipping. The shoe is dope but the only downfall is the marks I'm seeing on the suede just like some of you have said as well 
sick.gif

if anyone knows can they tell me what app they are talking about that tells them when the sites restock or get a returned pair online?

i agree taxis >>> but these are still dope, they are different, nice addition to the lifestyle colorways

just got my pair in. Not happy at all about the marks on the suede (pair is from NDC). One shoe has marks on the toebox and box have them running vertically along the ankle

is there any way to fix the marks on the suede with just cleaning products I have around the house?

just got my pair in. Not happy at all about the marks on the suede (pair is from NDC). One shoe has marks on the toebox and box have them running vertically along the ankle
I've received a bunch of pairs from ndc that had defects like sole bubbling, scratches on the leather, messed up stitching on the midsole...I just accept it now.

I've received a bunch of pairs from ndc that had defects like sole bubbling, scratches on the leather, messed up stitching on the midsole...I just accept it now.
yea i've sometimes had glue stains and stuff like that but nothing this bad and this obvious, it was the first thing i noticed as soon as I opened the box

People were FEEEEENIN............Yes, FEEEEEENIN for these when Carmelo wore the leather pair with the Nuggets and were begging for them to be released.

I think if these were released as a P.E. for Melo with him in a Nuggets Uniform, they would be received a little better than they are right now.

With that being said, they sold out EVERYWHERE and arent sitting on a shelf ANYWHERE right now, lol. but anyway, just got my second pair From eastbay!

View media item 723347

Im loving these, I just need to find something to wear with them tho........They are SOOOOO close to being carolina blue. Maybe 1-2 shades off. but they are close enough, lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom