Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

How high in demand and how readily available were these 12's? I was able to go to the mobile finishline page and manually search for the shoes and add them in my cart, checkout, and so on and cancelled right before actually purchasing because I don't want them. I just want to use something as a measuring stick since I'm interested in upcoming releases and may go the online route if I don't win a raffle. I wear a size 13 and had no luck with the twitter links and waited a good 10min before manually looking them up and getting them if it helps.

First NDC page I opened is still in line, all the others I had gave me the out of stock message....anyone get through after waiting 15+ mins?

question for those who copped on NDC, why did the tweet not appear to me until like 30 seconds after 8 AM, am i supposed to refresh the twitter page or just wait?

I honestly thought these would be more readily available for everyone. Thought a lot of people slept on them in favor of the christmas pack, maybe numbers were limited after all...

Placed my order through FNL using the mobile link on my desktop. For some reason it wasn't working on my phone, but it worked on my computer. Hope it goes through

the mobile site shows all sizes in stock, i can bet you they don't have inventory for those lol orders will get canceled left and right.

First time Finishline has played me in a while..

Had em in cart way before 8am..

But wouldnt accept my cc or paypal..

Now all I get is the SPA..

I dont even want to look at my bank statement..

SMFH..

http://m.finishline.com/

here you guys go will get you on FNL one of the links i use 

have to search gamma 12's and then check out 
Flawless victory. mobile site is wide open with no problem.

I just added them to my cart for the hell of it. still debating if I want to cop or not.

Also have a pair in my cart on eastbay some im cool to take my time and think this one out lol

Props on the link

Back
Top Bottom