AIR JORDAN 12 “BLACK NYLON” - 9.10.16

saw these for the 1st time today in person and i must say i wasn't impressed. not terrible, but not great either. the white outsole doesn't help either.

Last edited:
My pair came in today. These are sleepers I like them alot. The material reminds me of the max orange 1 from many a year ago.

After looking at them some more I like these better than the masters. However, the masters are still the ultimate tanks to wear so overall they are even to me.

so is the material going to make them beatable
Hell yes i wore this out in down town Chi at a club while it was raining.  No creases at all, c****rette ash and beer washed right off. white bottoms are very easy to clean with Jason Markk or whatever its called. My new beaters for sure.

Honestly I would dye the bottoms and paint the white mudguard black then these would be great. Their going to look horrible when that bottom yellows

Last edited:
Are these perfect for wearing in rainy weather or is it just a gimmick?
It's my "go to" XII in rainy weather for me! I haven't tested it in heavy condition but the nylon got the job in normal condition
glasses.gif
. I can only talk about my personal experience...

It's my "go to" XII in rainy weather for me! I haven't tested it in heavy condition but the nylon got the job in normal condition 8) . I can only talk about my personal experience...

Thanks. I've been contemplating on getting these.

Back
Top Bottom