Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I noticed that the wings had great quality control. No random glue stains or random flaws on my pair at all

This is true. I have inspected (stared in fascination) at my pear several times. Aside from the box lid having a small crease...the whole package is incredible. No stains, excess glue, misplaced stitches. Just perfection. But i guess if it was truly only 12k pairs..that was expected.

Last edited:
How much and what size
Size 13

$860 was the damages. Could have dropped lower, but whatever.

After blowing off the 2013 Royals thinking I could snag them a month or two later for a better price, I've come to just find a price I was comfortable w/ (for these it was $850, overspent by $10) and snag them. Luckily the last pair I've had to pay resell for was for the black LMs.

Size 13

$860 was the damages. Could have dropped lower, but whatever.

After blowing off the 2013 Royals thinking I could snag them a month or two later for a better price, I've come to just find a price I was comfortable w/ (for these it was $850, overspent by $10) and snag them. Luckily the last pair I've had to pay resell for was for the black LMs.

Cool

Man if I could "part" with the loot, I'd cop these in a flash. No J, has left me filing this salty ever.

As much as I like these shoes and wanted them, there isn't any bone in my body or any fiber in my mind that would allow me to spend the money that's being asked for these. resellers definitely one this round for sure haha.

Man if I could "part" with the loot, I'd cop these in a flash. No J, has left me filing this salty ever.

I feel you fam just wait for the next release
I got lucky with mine that's why I won't part with them
Next up the flu games then the doernbechers
I can't wait to see if they do the xxi as the db

I thoug
As much as I like these shoes and wanted them, there isn't any bone in my body or any fiber in my mind that would allow me to spend the money that's being asked for these. resellers definitely one this round for sure haha.

I thought the 500$ ticket I paid for the db13 was steep I can only imagine the 1200 these are fetching ain't no way I pay that

I thoug
I thought the 500$ ticket I paid for the db13 was steep I can only imagine the 1200 these are fetching ain't no way I pay that
5 bills isn't no where near as bad as the 1k plus give or take some hundreds these are going for. The ONLY shoe I would spend crazy money on is the mags and that's because of how significant they are to history and the meaning behind them. A limited 12k produced shoe...no way.

5 bills isn't no where near as bad as the 1k plus give or take some hundreds these are going for. The ONLY shoe I would spend crazy money on is the mags and that's because of how significant they are to history and the meaning behind them. A limited 12k produced shoe...no way.

Just knowing there is only 12k makes them worth the 240$ for me people will lose them tear them up natural disasters will eat some up I mean in ten years these may be a classic shoe
Time will only tell

Just knowing there is only 12k makes them worth the 240$ for me people will lose them tear them up natural disasters will eat some up I mean in ten years these may be a classic shoe
Time will only tell
While I wholeheartly agree that they are worth the orginal price i can not agree that they will be classics. Unfortunately that color way has already been utilized by the playoffs (with the exception of a few tweaks). They may hold their value but imo they are not worth 1k most shoes aren't.

Time will only tell
I agree, guess we will see

@babyJs23  I thought you were gonna unsubscribe fam
laugh.gif
 I won't even bother leaving the thread cause I'd be right back in it the next day.

Salt levels on 1000 over here 
mean.gif

Last edited:
@babyJs23
 I thought you were gonna unsubscribe fam :lol:  I won't even bother leaving the thread cause I'd be right back in it the next day.

Salt levels on 1000 over here :smh:  

The fact your keeping [emoji]128175[/emoji] about the salt level gets my respect so many people be on the forum hating on the next man but if they would have got em they switch it up lol

^ who am I hating on? Salty, yes. Hating on those who have them, no.

Been repping people.

@babyJs23
 I thought you were gonna unsubscribe fam :lol:  I won't even bother leaving the thread cause I'd be right back in it the next day.

Salt levels on 1000 over here :smh:  
I did, but I got curious to see who got what numbers and to see on foot pics.

I noticed that the wings had great quality control. No random glue stains or random flaws on my pair at all

This is true. I have inspected (stared in fascination) at my pear several times. Aside from the box lid having a small crease...the whole package is incredible. No stains, excess glue, misplaced stitches. Just perfection. But i guess if it was truly only 12k pairs..that was expected.
My pair had glue spewing from every corner, typical JB quality control in my opinion lol
View media item 1990913View media item 1990917

Ended up selling my pair last night for 1k Couldn't resist not getting that money. It'll be hard for me wearing a pair that I know is worth that much, I probably wouldn't be able to walk properly lol

Back
Top Bottom