Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

they should give regular nike customer that purchase alot during the year a better chance to win.. i feel that nike should take care of the customer that waste the most money on there products... 

Why would that do that they already know they got you. Lol

Who else has this :-( - 

We're sorry.

There was an error retrieving product information.

Please try again later.

@Sergei
laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg
LOL

People on twitter saying Meg busting people already. I'm sure if its from the bot use, if thats the case.

jesus the ebay prices are ridiculous :smh:    and some are even saying guarantee hmmmmmm.
Man, I just peeped the eBay listing too after reading your post and damn. You're right, it's crazy how much these joints are going for!

People on twitter saying Meg busting people already. I'm sure if its from the bot use, if thats the case.
double orders aswell... **** wasnt allowed before im sure they saw some people double copping so they handling that

Man, I just peeped the eBay listing too after reading your post and damn. You're right, it's crazy how much these joints are going for!
Asking for and actually selling for are 2 different things.

We'll see where it settles.

Only 2 listed for a size 13.  1400 and 1900...no thanks.

Very smooth entering process on SNKRS for me. Good luck to everyone. I was able to cop the french blues earlier so hopefully I can add another pair of 12s to my closet!

am I the only who keeps getting this error?

"We're sorry.

There was an error adding the item to your cart.

Please try again later."

wow almost missed the entry lol

they still havent fixed the payment method bug on snkrs wtf

Need these to go with the psny 12s but I know this L bout to come can't hit on a draw for ****

There's a sucker born every minute and almost all of them are on eBay bidding on these shoes right now...how do they even know that they're real??

I got a airball a few times so I quit the app and went back in. I was able to enter the raffle after about 4 minutes.
Hope I get picked.

Asking for and actually selling for are 2 different things.

We'll see where it settles.

Only 2 listed for a size 13.  1400 and 1900...no thanks.
True, but some of the ones that already have a bunch of bids are getting crazy too.

i need to click save & continue under credit like 20 times, then switch to paypal, and then it switched back to credit by itself and continues

wtf nike

There's a sucker born every minute and almost all of them are on eBay bidding on these shoes right now...how do they even know that they're real??

They'll know when the paint doesn't wear off on them and they realize they're stuck with $1000 Playoff 12 knockoffs

Back
Top Bottom