Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

So we're celebrating resellers now? People who intentionally gouge others for the sole purpose of making money.
Times change, that's for sure. Many years ago it was like a sin to even mention reselling on NT. Now dudes giving resellers props for picking up multiples and exploiting Nike system.

Last edited:
So we're celebrating resellers now? People who intentionally gouge others for the sole purpose of making money.
Times change, that's for sure. Many years ago it was like a sin to even mention reselling on NT. Now dudes giving resellers props for picking up multiples and exploiting Nike system.

Maybe I missed that in here but if true.... Yea it's definitely a sign of times changed :smh:

Give Nike the benefit of the doubt with The Draw releases. I doubt they would oversell their own raffle, especially if they are this limited it should be clear on how much stock they can allocate to customers. I thought my Kobe 3 FTB would be cancelled because they were still "in progress" 3 days after they held the raffle but they shipped and I got them.
They cancelled my Kobe htm ... And that was through the draw

Maybe I missed that in here but if true.... Yea it's definitely a sign of times changed :smh:

Ive said it before. Ive been in the shoe game 26 yrs and have NEVER paid resale. I will never pay above retail for a shoe. People empower resellers by paying what resellers ask.

Last edited:

Ive said it before. Ive been in the shoe game 26 yrs and have NEVER paid resale. I will never pay above retail for a shoe. People empower resellers by paying what resellers ask.

I don't mind resellers since I pick and choose whom to deal with. There are plenty of shoes that I wouldn't be able to attain without them. It's just a matter of what I'm willing to pay.
I'd definitely be fine with paying a little over retail (not happening) but I won't think twice about anything over $500.

^just scroll back couple pages bro lol

I'm honestly just skimming at this point. I didn't get the shoes and odds are slim that they will be available for me so it's real investment for me for this thread.
I've gotten used to see these "investment" types of threads tho. The yeezy, Jordan I, db threads are always like that :smh:

They cancelled my Kobe htm ... And that was through the draw
What was the cancellation reason? 
Props to you for never paying resale. That really is impressive. Have you ever resold anything?

Last edited:
Just waiting for "in progress" to turn to "shipped." First time I've landed on a nike raffle. 

What was the cancellation reason? 

Props to you for never paying resale. That's really is impressive. Have you ever resold anything?

Ive sold shoes, but always pretty close to what i paid. Depends if im dropping off or shipping etc.....

I sold a VNDS pair of 17 lightning lows for $150 a few yrs ago....i couldve gotten a lot more.

What up fam...woke up and noticed i received my email from Nike...shipped!
Good luck to those still waiting for news on their pears

Got my shipping confirmation this morning 
happy.gif

man, mid next week, this thread is going to be flooded with

06,765/12,000 type post

**  myself included  **

i kinda want 666/12,000

I'm still pending too. Not tripping though... My Saturday NDC orders don't usually ship until late Sunday arrive weds/thurs to So. Cal.

My CC got charged... Called the bank and they said nike reversed the charge and the charge is no longer there as of today... No order confirm or anything... 

Has this happened to anyone else? smh

Sounds like you didn't win

So you have resold

Technically, resold yes, but not for profit. If i missed a shoe, and someone was nice enough to sell for retail id throw him a $20 for the trouble. That ive done. Ive never purchased a shoe and sold it for more than i paid. Mind you, i also wont take losses. Ie..shipping, paypal fees, etc.....

I wanted to make a pt. This thread is about this specific shoe, so I'll stop.

Last edited:
Why everyone tripping about the orders not shipping. If you have a confirmation, like me, and it says "being prepared to ship", like me, they gone f*%*in ship. Crazy neurotic people, damn. Lol

Btw. emails and tracking numbers always come Sunday nights or Monday morning and obviously they aren't actually shipped till Monday. Mail service don't work on Sundays

so after 24+ hours since the release, whats the resell hittin for? not even considering paying it but i would like to be amused lol

I'm still pending too. Not tripping though... My Saturday NDC orders don't usually ship until late Sunday arrive weds/thurs to So. Cal.

My CC got charged... Called the bank and they said nike reversed the charge and the charge is no longer there as of today... No order confirm or anything... 

Has this happened to anyone else? smh

Sounds like you didn't win
My order is just processing. The charge from Nike still shows on my account. I was saying I'm not tripping because most of the orders I place on NDC don't actually ship until Sunday night. I got the order confirmation email, the "Got 'Em" email and the "Got 'Em" pop up in SNKRS. It also shows purchased and shows in my collection in the app. I'll be good...

so after 24+ hours since the release, whats the resell hittin for? not even considering paying it but i would like to be amused lol
Just saw two pairs go for 4 times retail. Crazy.

I was actually interested but not at that price. Never will I pay a stack for some shoes.

Back
Top Bottom