Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

CONGRATS,,btw,,IT IS sound dumb if you scooped it and NOT WEAR it :rolleyes,,might as well get a display case and keep it in your living room,,just saying brah!!

do what you gotta do,, its your shoes :smokin

I have shoes still DS from '01 it's just a habit and my collection is deep enogh that they might never see the light of day.

Damn one minute peeps day dreamin' about what numbers their getting and next minute they realized it's canceled. You'd think them bots with 3,000 entries pulling 22 pairs would cause some sort of a glitch in the total inventory tho causing these cancelations[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Sorry for the folks who go their orders cancelled. I think it was kinda obvious that they oversold since too many people won the raffle. Glad it wasnt me but shipping is unusual on mine. My package left their warehouse last saturday and then went back to Memphis today. Also its 3 Day shipping but it says 5 business days on ETA last saturday. SMH

View media item 1980449

You'll still get yours man

Tell u what though, whenever you do decide to break them out they will turn heads!
See the problem with people nowadays even if you hold off a year then break them out kids think there fake or don't know what they are I hate trying to explain myself to knuckle heads. I wore the db13 one time and people at the mall just stared like those r fake type looks lol
Probably bc that colorway does looks fake

Terrible shoe

It's actually one of my favorite sneakers but to each there own
There was a very limited stock made of those so that to me will be a valuable shoe and I got some heat to rock with it so the outfits aren't to bad fam

CONGRATS,,btw,,IT IS sound dumb if you scooped it and NOT WEAR it :rolleyes,,might as well get a display case and keep it in your living room,,just saying brah!!

do what you gotta do,, its your shoes :smokin

I have to agree with these guy. I wouldnet buy a shoes I didn't plan on wearing. Sure I have shoes that I might be "waiting" to that moment or waiting for that next "good" time to wear the nice ones. To me personally, kinda a waste not to show them off a little.

See the problem with people nowadays even if you hold off a year then break them out kids think there fake or don't know what they are I hate trying to explain myself to knuckle heads. I wore the db13 one time and people at the mall just stared like those r fake type looks lol
thats exactly what they are ....KIDS..who cares..when i restored my 99 bred 4s, KIDS said they were fake because they did not have a jumpman on the back LOL..but hey they werent even sperm in their daddys sack when jordan was playing..they werent even a thought..

I'm curious as to how many people would put them on ice forever if the shoe had what is considered "regular" resell and not a grand. I mean, if you bought the shoe as an investment, that's one thing, but if you liked them, and won them, then the resell wasn't so much would you wear them?

If anyone has a status of "preparing to ship", they will be shipped today. No orders are being cancelled.

im going to be irate if the fakes are numbered that's going to far you imposters!!!!
well the news that there was going to be 12k pairs was out to the public before anyone knew about the gold wings effect...and the fakes have the gold wings also..they didnt just make a ton of fakes in a day..they knew becuase of the factory insiders probly..so i can bet the fakes are numbered if i had to guess..

Last edited:
Normally preparing to ship can still mean cancellations maybe coming. I have had it happens many times within my 20 years of collecting. But, doing a raffle style draw and charging your account immediately after the countdown ends, your order won't be cancelled. It pulls from the inventory right then. Just too many releases this past weekend so it's taking a tad longer.

If anyone has a status of "preparing to ship", they will be shipped today. No orders are being cancelled.
Can you send a US 10.5 to me? I can send the 20% off code from my cancelled order to you
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom