Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

From deliveries arriving and people wanting to offload? 
Yes,remember that there will be more people selling than keeping. Prices will be competitive especially for people who want them gone right away and because they are not yeezy's, high prices will not sell right away and will go cheaper as the days go by. 

Im getting my pair from nike either tomorrow or thursday here on the west coast.

Last edited:
That's interesting seeing how alot of folks with yeezys are trying to trade for these.

Last edited:
I think when they drop in price, they will not go back up. We have a different market now caused by the Kanye effect. Ever since they yeezys dropped, Jordan/Nike shoes are going lower and lower in the resale market. Look at the White OVOs which I think is more hyped up than these 12s. From $800 to $400 and continuously dropping.
Hard to predict. They restocked OVO's quite a few times and made more pairs than the Wings and 10's are not as beloved as 12's. Only time can tell.

Hard to predict. They restocked OVO's quite a few times and made more pairs than the Wings and 10's are not as beloved as 12's. Only time can tell.
Just compare resale on OVOs vs Yeezys. Im pretty sure they have the same production numbers but you never saw yeezys drop in price. Anything not yeezy will drop in price because demand is not as big. I actually want this to happen so I can get more Nike/Jordans that I want at a lower price. Those white OVO 12s are a must for me. 

Just compare resale on OVOs vs Yeezys. Im pretty sure they have the same production numbers but you never saw yeezys drop in price. Anything not yeezy will drop in price because demand is not as big. I actually want this to happen so I can get more Nike/Jordans that I want at a lower price. Those white OVO 12s are a must for me. 
The market fluctuates. I agree, its demand isn't anything close to Yeezys, but most sneaker with some sort of hype will eventually go up in price. It might drop a bit, but eventually go back up. How long and how much? Depends on when pairs dry up and how much hype still left on that sneaker. 

I think anyone getting $900-$1,100 is winning. I'm the type that believes selling during the first week hype is the best. I just feel like shoes come out too often and everyone's attention always focuses on the next new hype thing and prices drop on the previous shoe. At least locally that's the cycle I been seeing over and over. Yes there are some shoes that rise in price but even so I feel like they sit for a long time being priced so high In flight club or eBay etc and only a small selective group of people will be targeting it or maybe buy it down the road, but that still limits how fast you can sell and your prospective buyers. I wouldn't wait a whole year or two for 100-300 more when I can get s for sure buyer quickly off the bat. That's just me I know everyone has their own views.

I think anyone getting $900-$1,100 is winning. I'm the type that believes selling during the first week hype is the best. I just feel like shoes come out too often and everyone's attention always focuses on the next new hype thing and prices drop on the previous shoe. At least locally that's the cycle I been seeing over and over. Yes there are some shoes that rise in price but even so I feel like they sit for a long time being priced so high In flight club or eBay etc and only a small selective group of people will be targeting it or maybe buy it down the road, but that still limits how fast you can sell and your prospective buyers. I wouldn't wait a whole year or two for 100-300 more when I can get s for sure buyer quickly off the bat. That's just me I know everyone has their own views.

That money could be a lot more we don't know
What if you sit for ten years and there a 25k investment was it worth it?!! I don't know it's. 50/50 shot in the dark I will say these will never re release

For anyone who needs to catch up in here, I've gone through the past 10 pages or so and have seen like 3 in hand pics of these. We got some sneaker market speculators, apparently these could be valued at anywhere between 225 and 10k between now and 10 years from now. Also a bunch of new people (welcome by the way) posting back to back to back about trades and other stuff. I feel dumber having read most of it, unfortunately.

Back on topic, mine come tomorrow, can't wait to see them in hand. Interesting to hear that numbering may not be sequential based on size.

For anyone who needs to catch up in here, I've gone through the past 10 pages or so and have seen like 3 in hand pics of these. We got some sneaker market speculators, apparently these could be valued at anywhere between 225 and 10k between now and 10 years from now. Also a bunch of new people (welcome by the way) posting back to back to back about trades and other stuff. I feel dumber having read most of it, unfortunately.

Back on topic, mine come tomorrow, can't wait to see them in hand. Interesting to hear that numbering may not be sequential based on size.
You forgot to mention the fam flexing about his 3 pairs with the same name and address 
roll.gif

That video link was interesting... They look just like i thought. Gold accents looks nice...im definetly feeling how clean they look. I like the blacked out look on the tongue also. If i can't keep them or find a trade i will find a way to wear them and not have any paint rub off (spray protectant or just black paint touch ups). A week ago we were all just hopin for a chance and now they are almost here.!

Last edited:
That video link was interesting... They look just like i thought. Gold accents looks nice...im definetly feeling how clean they look. I like the blacked out look on the tongue also. If i can't keep them or find a trade i will find a way to wear them and not have any paint rub off (spray protectant or just black paint touch ups). A week ago we were all just hopin for a chance and now they are almost here.!
First legit review I've seen on YouTube but if u figure out a way to keep that paint on let me know

Back
Top Bottom