Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Pair just came in. Colorway is nice. Can't go wrong with a Playoff 12 type of colorway with gold accents. In terms of leather quality, they're just ok. QC is meh. The price tag was removed from the box sticker as well. Glad to own them nonetheless.

View media item 1982578

because you
a. are following another member around, attacking him
b. are trolling as described by Meth
c. havent shown yourself to be an asset to the community when all you do is post negativity
Blasphemy, following who around? Who am i trolling? All i post is negativity? Youre reachin bigj

If u dont want every hype release then youre wrong on niketalk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If u dont want every hype release then youre wrong on niketalk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hypebeast mentality.

edit: HEEEEEEEEE'S GONE!!!!!

does anyone remember NT's favorite scammer?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...XSUyZRWQMytVvlG2TloMUA&bvm=bv.118443451,d.eWE

848e91a6_891709_10151546212100155_1288983130_o.jpeg

Last edited:
 nah....

if u make other members contribute and post full sheikh codes just so u can slowly reveal your one shiekh code the day after the raffle ends, THEN youre wrong on niketalk.

get it right.

These numbers are making me impatient on my pair coming. I would be happy to get a number between 1-1000.

@riceNeggs damn bro what a coincidence with the reverse 666. I think your pair is worth more just because of the uniqueness of the number.

These numbers are making me impatient on my pair coming. I would be happy to get a number between 1-1000.

@riceNeggs damn bro what a coincidence with the reverse 666. I think your pair is worth more just because of the uniqueness of the number.

Me too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I keep checking my tracking hoping it'll move just a little faster.

As far as the numbers only one I'd like would 24 bUT I wouldn't mind low numbers either.

WOW WOW those are made for you. Think of the series of events that had to happen for you to get that exact pear!!!!!
Entered draw and won.
Ur size
Ur bday!!!!
Whoa!
I was hoping I'd get a unique number and I couldn't believe it when I looked and saw lol real crazy

All these cool pics and the boxes are all dented...cmon nike use a bigger box or something...UPS fools are playin soccer with our boxes or what?!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom