Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I really like the "only $190" part. Dont know how to feel about that. Happy cause its 190 or somewhat of a slap in the face. We charge more for everything else na but these we will do u a favor. Given ill take it.
Spend a few hours in the Jordan 1 thread.

those guys buy Frags for "only $1200" and think they are getting the deal of the century......

Last edited:
These will probably be impossible to get but I'm try to get a pair.

really like these, and I'll try to get them. Won't be too disappointed if I miss, having playoffs is good enough.

Who would pay resale for these?
Some people just like the colorway, some people just purchased because their limited; it's hard to tell exactly why. Though these are basically the Black, White, Varsity Red, and Metallic Silver 12s.

These don't look cheap to me. Well, the gold accent does, but the other materials LOOK decent.

Lol at "only $190."

Last edited:
NDC is going to tear off
grin.gif
 the msrp price and up the price... just like psny 12 
wink.gif

These are hands down one of Jordan brands best color way and if he played in these, everybody would have them on their feet, so glad they're limited but I don't know if I want to pay that resell...

These are hands down one of Jordan brands best color way and if he played in these, everybody would have them on their feet, so glad they're limited but I don't know if I want to pay that resell...
if i strike out which will prob happen. Resell would be way to high considering the qty. I might just get some playoffs.

These are cool but i like the playoffs better.

Ima simple guy
but these are simple, everything on this shoe is a neutral color and can be worn with any outfit literally. i actually like these better than the playoffs but ill never get a pair, stupid JB doesnt like his customers

Damn, I REALLY love these and my playoffs yellowed hella quick. Wish they weren't limited :smh:

I don't mind these being limited since 12,000 is still a lot imo. Resellers will profit, but i don't think it will be too crazy. Might not even go for more than OVO X's on the aftermarket.

Back
Top Bottom