Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

There's 12K pairs. Demand is easily exceeding supply. These are going to eventually hit for a stack a pop in due time. Maybe not this month. Maybe not this year. Eventually however, these will be going for a stack plus.
I agree. I know someone who sold the Blue Just Don 2 for $1500 last month and this is way more iconic. I think we'll see prices drop when everyone's trickle in and over time as the market dries up (give it about a year+) the prices will creep up.
I did a test, and it succeeded
Lol. I know what test that was. Looks like you def got your money's worth.

I FINALLY hit on a nike SNKRS draw.  I got a sz 9.5. I have some upcoming medical expenses to take care of though so the first right reasonable buyer will def have my attention.  I'll hold onto them though if I need to...I'm in no rush if the price isn't right.

Wow 3k raffles and he won 22 of them? Sheesh. I feel sorry for some of you dudes who took an L today if I was your position and seeing that lol. Props to You guys not trolling him and giving him credit for it. I would of lost my cool seeing stuff like that lol. Lucky I hit today for a size 8 with one entry and one win! Actually feels good doing it that way.

Last edited:
Interesting how many people are financing their vacations, expenses, even unemployment with a $225 shoes resell profit.

Conversely, how many people doubt the fact of their being only 12,000 pairs total of this shoe.

I have literally no clue how you did this lol
Can't even imagine anything haha

I mean there's raffle bots, generated accounts, proxy ips, but making sure the info is different for 3k accounts and not to mention the phone verification...

Wow 3k raffles and he won 22 of them? Sheesh. I feel sorry for some of you dudes who took an L today if I was your position and seeing that lol. Props to You guys not trolling him and giving him credit for it. I would of lost my cool seeing stuff like that lol. Lucky I hit today for a size 8 with one entry and one win! Actually feels good doing it that way.
If he copped 22, 220 even 2200 pairs, thats on him/her.

Karma fixes everything.

Interesting how many people are financing their vacations, expenses, even unemployment with a $225 shoes resell profit.

Conversely, how many people doubt the fact of their being only 12,000 pairs total of this shoe.

I can't be mad at the guy with 3k entries. Even though many of us take L's, Nike draw system means that it's as fair as it may get then. Even with 3k entries, he only hit 22 times. That's roughly 1 out of every 137 entries. That's fair for all. And for those that don't think there are only 12,000 pairs.....smh. They are numbered people. With a size run up to a 14, that's over 1,000 pair per size. So yes, you may see 500 size 10's on ebay. It is possible and still can be limited.

I believe their's 12k "retail" pairs. More have been made for athletes and celebs for sure

I don't understand how this even came up.. Because a couple hundred ppl posted they got em on social media? You have to have a general knowledge of how to use the Internet to buy the shoes and Nike encourages sharing the purchase.. besides people love to flaunt their Js online. Obviously there were people who missed out as well (I'm one of those) who are probably not as excited to report their loss. And 12,000 released, that's roughly 1000 of each size available. To me it looks like they actually gave the public a chance instead of them being sold under the table which is good.

We know a lot of people who get Yeezy's when they come out and they have always been ballparks to be around 6000-10000 per release . If the number is 12,000 and they only release through NDC maybe that number is close .

Lol. I guess it's no different than what people do with Yeezys. I got offered a trade for 350s by two diff people today. I hate those things. 

12,000 made is completely realistic when you consider they were ONLY released through one medium.

I like 12s.

I saw these and liked the French Blues better. I wasn't paying attention to the hype- these are mediocre IMO. Didn't enter the raffle because I didn't want em.

And then I see this madness.

At least it's not boost. My advice is don't throw your whole roll at these kicks. They aren't all that in a vacuum- I wasn't interested at all because I wasn't paying attention to the new hype.

Paid for 85% of my Tesla 3.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom