Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

lmao...so folks snapped on a dude for bragging about how many pairs he has?....isnt it equally annoying when members repeat the same "i love these" and "favorite sneaker ever" statements over and over?

its not.

RA: I see here that our warehouse is still on the process of fulfilling your order. We're just having trouble with the shipping due to bulk orders we're trying to ship today. As soon as your order has shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number and a link to track your order. 

RA: Your delivery date will be on Thursday and we'll do our best to meet that.

RA: I haven't seen any cancelled order for Wings so far. 
RA: There was just some delay on the shipping but not cancellation. 

just got off chat ill take what he said with a grain of salt

;">RA:I haven't seen any cancelled order for Wings so far. 

RA: There was just some delay on the shipping but not cancellation. 
[/COLOR]

just got off chat ill take what he said with a grain of salt

thats your best bet

Bruh, you gonna troll me in every thread I go to, e-stalker? :lol:

Last edited:
I was concerned with my order since it hadn't shipped, but I just got my shipping email !!!!

Should be here April 7th, the day after i get my HTC Vive.

I don't know which one Im more anxious to get.

Lotta hurt feelings up in here  lol

No ones hurt, everytime I come in this thread he's posting on every page about his 3 pairs and not getting canceled when it's known to happen. He got lucky

Just like I got lucky sending 2 pairs of WC IV to my address from NDC.

Big whoop

Lotta hurt feelings up in here  lol

No ones hurt, everytime I come in this thread he's posting on every page about his 3 pairs and not getting canceled when it's known to happen. He got lucky

Just like I got lucky sending 2 pairs of WC IV to my address from NDC.

Big whoop

Atdct82 = HE WHOM YOU WERE REFERENCING :lol:

he made a new account that i banned.

Atdct82 = HE WHOM YOU WERE REFERENCING
laugh.gif

he made a new account that i banned.
So you can see accounts that belong to the same person?!?!?!

Dude got too much time on his hands to be doing all that, but this is a sneaker thread....where else is one to brag about sneakers.

I personally don't care, but every release there is a repetative poster that annoys someone

so just checked the ups track by reference seems like they put both my pairs in one box as I got french blues and these... I try to look up both orders and they give me the last four tracking numbers which are the exact same as the french blues tracking number....Should be here tomorrow....im crossing my fingers as my wings still have not shipped according to Nike

Last edited:
Saw pictures of some pairs not having the numbering. Can anyone that receive their pair confirm?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom