Air Jordan 12 Cool Grey / Team Orange Via Modern Notoriety

I don't think those would be Banneds or even the rumored GR editions that the one dude was talking about months ago.  They have a red liner. 

Originally Posted by bwood056

forget those.....

peep the obsidian's up front.  
devil.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LEATHER UPPER OR NUBUCK?

looks like nubuck but TBH that is to be expected after the flu games
laugh.gif
Why? The Playoffs and Obsidians are releasing with leather. Like I said on the previous page, Nubuck uppers on XIIs are a mistake. Thought they would have figured it out after the horrible feedback from the flu games. Doubtful I'm copping these even though at first glance they do look clean.
yea but all of the horrible feedback on the Flu Games is because the REAL OG Flu Games were leather and then they decided to retro them with nubuck and not stay true to the OG. Thats where all the hate came from.

These look to be ok, as long as it's leather on the side and not patent leather.

They look good, but i hate orange. i can deal with the inside being orange, but if theres any orange on the outside, no buy.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

They look good, but i hate orange. i can deal with the inside being orange, but if theres any orange on the outside, no buy.

Yea, I agree

they look clean and can't wait to see more pics and check them out in person.. hopefully these are done right and not another screw up by JB.. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by ColdCity

not bad but %!# are those next to the xii's
Those must be the SONS OF MARS, the next Jordan hybrid shoe 
eyes.gif
Son of Mars....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
RRRRRRRRRRRR???????!!................ anyways.  I hope these feel like the 09's white/red.  that quality was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom