s-l500 (1).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
  • s-l500 (2).jpg
    s-l500 (2).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 16
  • s-l500 (3).jpg
    s-l500 (3).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 15
Hey man! So I'm not too sure about these. If you have them in-hand, try and get the little details. This is usually what the fakes don't have. Check leather quality, size chart on the inside of shoe, carbon fiber, box, the little things. The pictures look legit when I first glanced at them, but just check the little details, I may be wrong. Good luck!

Hey man! So I'm not too sure about these. If you have them in-hand, try and get the little details. This is usually what the fakes don't have. Check leather quality, size chart on the inside of shoe, carbon fiber, box, the little things. The pictures look legit when I first glanced at them, but just check the little details, I may be wrong. Good luck!
Tried to PM you but couldnt, but thanks. My other buddy, Retro, told me they look legit and the seller said he bought them from the store. I'll inspect when I get them. How do I know what to look for though? I have a lot of Jordans, but I just started collecting maybe 2 years ago, so I still don't really know how to tell.

Tried to PM you but couldnt, but thanks. My other buddy, Retro, told me they look legit and the seller said he bought them from the store. I'll inspect when I get them. How do I know what to look for though? I have a lot of Jordans, but I just started collecting maybe 2 years ago, so I still don't really know how to tell.
Alright, here's something that may help:

Any questions let me know

Back
Top Bottom