Air Jordan 12 Playoff re-release (heads up)

^^^ If so ... thats all good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

That would be nice if some can come thru or we are able to get thru on the phone come Sunday.

Originally Posted by ehh

By far the best XII cw IMO. Lucky.

qft. i love the these. my favorite xii, that's a good price.

still got a ds pair and my first pair is still holdin up. whoever doesn't have

these yet and has a chance to copp shouldn't pass them up

I called them and so they said they " SOLD OUT " ...... Who copped a pair and who copped a size 12 ??? Ill buy from you RIGHT NOW.

Glad I got two pairs back when they first retroed them. If I was out in Philly though I would definitely would have tried to cop.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

whoever bought a size 9 or 9.5 PM me ! willing to buy RIGHT NOW also!
yo i wish u guys were saying this stuff yesterday... i would have drove up there this am and been camping out front... its like a 70 mile ride buti would have gone if dudes were covering gas/tolls and stuff like that

hopefully JB release re-retro this soon
ohwell.gif

RetroMan23 wrote:
whoever bought a size 9 or 9.5 PM me ! willing to buy RIGHT NOW also!
yo i wish u guys were saying this stuff yesterday... i would have drove up there this am and been camping out front... its like a 70 mile ride but i would have gone if dudes were covering gas/tolls and stuff like that

i wish i would of known people would of been willing to hook up a fellow NTer.

damn thas a good deal too...i wish i bought a pair when they came out...135+ tax was like 146.30 in NYC. SMH @ me for buying the wmns melos instead
indifferent.gif

^^^ DAMN .. you went with the LADY Melos instead of some PLAYOFF XII's ...
smh.gif
You live and You learn.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

damn thas a good deal too...i wish i bought a pair when they came out...135+ tax was like 146.30 in NYC. SMH @ me for buying the wmns melos instead
indifferent.gif
i did the SAME EXACT THING
laugh.gif

OH MY GOODNESS dude I had these in high school and regret treating them bad. I need another pair and only for 180. Man I wish I was in Philly.

They are taking phone orders starting today. When I left last night, the only sizes they had left were 11.5 and 13.

are these $180 including shipping? if not i'm going to have to pass. can still get these on ebay in $200 range. not to mention live cashback will go upsooner or later..

Back
Top Bottom