AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I went to 2 malls earlier today to get ONE...just ONE...#!%+@#* pair of 12's. Both of these malls were just a year ago, extremely easy to pick up your size and stroll out. I go to this low-key mall...see two 16 year old white girls in line..two old guys, and a demographic of teenage hypebeasts talking about resell value on Jordans as of late...
mad.gif

Then I go to my usual spot, and the new manager tells me they are all sold out!
indifferent.gif
Granted this is a FTL that normally opens up at 10am for Jordan releases. I said "All Sold Out!? Already!?"..His response: "Blame the Concord release man"....Just one size 11...one! Is that too much too ask!!?
mad.gif

That is messed up bro!
I pray they do a restock for you.

Slept like a rock last night and this morning , got my crispy 04s ready to go to the mall and snag a pair of toddler size for my son can't wait for people to tell me mine are fake now that this version has dropped

These sneaker releases are getting shadier and shadier.

How you store has only 4 pairs to sell, then you tell your customers that they won't be sold!?

Thank God for connects! Shout out to my girl "EA" at Footaction! Sizes 14 for me and a 13 for one of my students (I teach at a high school). Having a big feet is a blessing and a curse!

Got to ntny and they wouldn't let me get my reserve cuz I was 15 mins late and they started Immediately selling the leftovers. This some bull yo.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

These sneaker releases are getting shadier and shadier.

How you store has only 4 pairs to sell, then you tell your customers that they won't be sold!?

Which store? Maybe the owner is holding it for himself to resell.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Got two pair from Nike LA and Nike Santa Monica, Two Pair From NDC and one pair for my daughter. Goodluck to all those trying to get their pair in the AM..Be safe NT fam.. and remember, they're just shoes..
Job well done
pimp.gif
. Think Ima hit up NTLA when they open. Get in and get out. And its free valet for an hour with validation. Yeah buddy!

shoutouts to Nike Santa Monica! Beautiful store! Niketown Toronto and Canadian Employee store here I come!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Got to ntny and they wouldn't let me get my reserve cuz I was 15 mins late and they started Immediately selling the leftovers. This some bull yo.

That's crazy. Got there at 7:40 for the 7-8 time slot and got to the front of the line at 8:20. Hope you find another way to cop!

Originally Posted by Ace93

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

That's crazy. Got there at 7:40 for the 7-8 time slot and got to the front of the line at 8:20. Hope you find another way to cop!

Heres Here what happened that shocked me. They immidiatly started selling the rest so peeps was already lined up still. I had like 60 ppl in front of me and got my size 11 anyway. I thought lines is what they was tryna avoid?

I ordered mines from SNS exactly at 7:01 am PST/ 10:01 am EST which is 4:01 pm Sweden time. I hope my order is good and goes through since I'm sure I'm one of the first few to order when it went live on their website. I only got an hour worth of sleep on this release. The Cement 4's release went smoother for me. SMH at what the sneaker culture has become. Re-sellers trying to make low profit margins, shoes being over hyped, and TRUE sneakerheads missing out because of it. Been waiting for these Playoff 12's to re-release for over 8 years!!!

Originally Posted by spenna316

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Can anyone tell me when NBAStore usually goes up cus its always a mystery with them.

i think it already went live

Yeah i know that but just for future references 
smokin.gif
. There should be a couple of euro sites that still havent put these up so sit tight ill try and post the link when they go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom