AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by doak

SOMEONE PULLED OUT A GUN FOR THESE WHERE I WAS LOL...HILARIOUS

woah woah woah. dude's are about that life for re-retros and 40 dollar profits now? This story I need to hear.  Also, this is why I like the other brand forum. Nobody's getting shot over some Adidas originals or New Balances.

did he get the shoes tho?

Originally Posted by XXIHOMER

b8636dbd6509f6ff48d0d424242301aa8312ed63_r.jpg

You have more pairs then what my local Champs received for inventory...

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by heatking

got two pairs and sold them immediately to people in line with out tickets for 250.

seen other people selling their pairs for 350 and 300. even seen a guy sell his ticket for 200 just for the ticket.

quality on these are *%*+, JB a big rip off if u ask me.

thanks to JB for the 180$ profit for an hour of my time though.

All of this just makes me SMH. And I don't know what your talking about the quality on my pair is on point.

2nd jordan ive copped this year, and thats because of the quality of them.  people just like to complain...

and a way to kill the resellers is not buy from them. you know theres gonna be a restock at some point in time soon.  once theyre stuck with shoes prices will drop.  people complain about resellers but yall just feed them with copping since you missed out in the morning.  and prices are always high from resellers the day of the drop. wait it out fools its just a shoe you dont need it that bad

I'm pretty happy my homie woke me up to go get these. I was really surprised to see the amount of people that were waiting for these.
24qn9ed.jpg

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by KMante

I hope you are joking, seriously 
indifferent.gif

Lol this doesn't make you a sneakerhead literally, but it's a common practice of sneakerheads. I done seem countless sneakerheads do it. No big deal if anything more funny than anything else. As stated just an antic a pretty funny antic.
the fact that you tried to explain it.....idk....this era of buying Jordans is now in rapid decline when people are explaining licking the bottom soles 
indifferent.gif
licking your shoes like those fools from those concord videos actually makes you look like a moron. it doesnt make you an "official" sneakerhead. Did you consider that those shoes may have been placed on some dirty surface in the factories in asia?
laugh.gif

Is the quality on these much worse than the 04's? Hell no. The point of getting the new release, at least to me, is to avoid yellowing and get the most out of em cause I'll be rocking mines all summer.

Originally Posted by MMG

i love hype, bought 10 pairs and sold all of them for $230 a pair walking out the store
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats you CHEATED dudes from getting there shoes just so you could make a profit off of them. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
  YOUR SO COOL! 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  I really can't believe that people are paying these crazy re-seller prices for these NOW, meanwhile the 2004 versions were available for the same price the past 8 years.  

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

laugh.gif
  I really can't believe that people are paying these crazy re-seller prices for these NOW, meanwhile the 2004 versions were available for the same price the past 8 years.  

This. Dudes really thinking every release is a Concord release SMFH

laugh.gif
@ some little hypebeast jit, his dad & his little like 7 year old brother.

They went to my boys Footlocker this morning, they were #1-3.

They got 10,10.5,11.5...none of them even wore the sizes they copped.

They left the store, went downstairs trying to sell for $300 to people @ Champs & Finishline.

Kids here in Orlando these days are straight up jokes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love how everybody talking about how resellers aren't a problem or defending resellers or posting that they bought 10 pairs but THEY aren't a reseller has like 20 posts.

*looks at post count*

oh I only have 200? Damn I'm too young to be this much of a crotchety old man. Whatever, grats to all that copped these to wear. I hope to see some pics/reviews of people that hoop in them. I wonder if they'll be tanks like the OGs/04s?

Some of y'all are funny. Strait hypebeast. 1000%. I bought 04 playoffs & black/red 12's from NT for under 200 a few years ago. (both DS) now people tryin to sell the new ones for 300+. lol. This game is f'd up

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I love how everybody talking about how resellers aren't a problem or defending resellers or posting that they bought 10 pairs but THEY aren't a reseller has like 20 posts.

*looks at post count*

oh I only have 200? Damn I'm too young to be this much of a crotchety old man. Whatever, grats to all that copped these to wear. I hope to see some pics/reviews of people that hoop in them. I wonder if they'll be tanks like the OGs/04s?

after i broke them out of the box i regretted not grabbin 2 pairs this morning since i had the chance to play ball in one and have the other for casual.  i had the 04s and wore the hell out of them.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Lol this doesn't make you a sneakerhead literally, but it's a common practice of sneakerheads. I done seem countless sneakerheads do it. No big deal if anything more funny than anything else. As stated just an antic a pretty funny antic.

So I guess "sneakerhead" is another word you can use to describe a lame?

I've always hated the term "sneakerhead". Especially since, for as many people that use the term, it doesn't always apply. I'd even say it doesn't apply more often than not.

Redundant & makes Lil to no sense.
If it's redundant, it should be that much clearer. Do I need to say it again?

You're in here equating some lame %*$ practice with being a "sneakerhead". When that practice is something a lame would do.

Let's take "sneakerhead" as a sincere term, and not just a term applied to people who got caught up in the popularity of sneakers.

You've got guys on here who've been buying a loving sneakers consistently for 20+ years. It's not a fad. It's a genuine love and passion. Search this forum for my "collection" and you'll see Dunks, AF1's, Air Max, J's, Trainers etc. Not just the latest Jordan release.

Then you've got kids who've been buying Jordans for a few years, who consider themselves "sneakerheads". When they really are not. They are caught up in a moment. So the label doesn't apply.

My guess is, Fat Joe being the exception, most people who have loved sneakers over a period of time have not licked the sole of a shoe. That's type lame a moreso fits the new breed of "sneakerhead".

Which in turn, sounds like it fits you. If that doesn't make sense, then I'm not sure I can help you much.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by blacklion23

This release reminded me why I'm in the Nike forum so much. I'm honestly thinking about selling my pair to get another pair of OGs or some other sneaker I want.

i'm hoping that the lebron SBEs don't create the same madness....fact is...he is hated by a lot of people outside of Miami(myself included...but the quality on Lebrons are so on point...it puts current retro Jordans to shame) so hopefully i can grab me a pair
DON'T KID YOURSELF, IT WILL BE A MADHOUSE FOR THOSE JUST FROM THE NAME OF SHOE EVEN THOUGH THE TAXIS AND THE HOMES ARE BETTER.

PREPARE YOURSELF.

i passed on these. hoping i don't regret. i converted to a lebron/kobe head these past years. jordan doesnt really interest me. only retro im really excited for this year is the olympic 6s. any of the other ones i could care less about. if they're there ill cop. if not i wont trip.

resellers piss me off at the local malls once they grab them there up for sale right there again it like you foreal that desperate to make 100$ or less? I spend hundreds of dollars a day on *%$!*#*% but u don't see me selling shoes trying to make that buck I'm in it to wear and stock! If u wanna make quick cash they should just sell dope it's the same risk of gettin shot and jacked but for shoes SMH specially in the hood lol

Sorry For the rant NT.
I still respectively picked up from overseas on this drop and got lucky so in the long run I didn't have to mess with the malls this time around

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ some little hypebeast jit, his dad & his little like 7 year old brother.

They went to my boys Footlocker this morning, they were #1-3.

They got 10,10.5,11.5...none of them even wore the sizes they copped.

They left the store, went downstairs trying to sell for $300 to people @ Champs & Finishline.

Kids here in Orlando these days are straight up jokes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You say straight joke. I say straight hustlers. Can't knock the hustle. Plus it's legit. Ppl cry about resellers, but a you have to put in work to amass a nice amount of J's especially in the climate of popularity now. If you couldn't obtain one pair don't be mad at the reseller be mad at yourself. Don't hate the game learn the game ie put in your homework cuz trust they did. They didn't get all these pairs by luck. I never have any ill feelings toward resellers cuz I always secure my pair. I rarely if never buy 2 pairs just one cool for me. So with all the resources not to mention NT is a hell of a crutch couldn't get one pair be mad at yourself. Not the reseller. Theres a market he/she just so happen to be capitalize off it. Supply & Demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom