AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by acoppola331

These seem like they will be impossible to keep clean. That white outsole looks like a nightmare. I guess I'll find out when I unds my pair

It's the bottom of the sneaker dog. What did you expect?

EXACTLY

Anybody in the Michigan area looking to trade a size? I have a size 10 and I need 9.5 Nything will help thanks!!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

These seem like they will be impossible to keep clean. That white outsole looks like a nightmare. I guess I'll find out when I unds my pair

EXACTLY
I thought he was talking about the mudguard on the side not the sole?

I would rather have an icy sole that turns yellow than a white sole that turns black. It's not just the bottom, once I put a few miles on my pair the dirt is not gonna come off. My point is that there's gonna be a black outline around the side of the shoes since the edges seem rounded

This.
indifferent.gif

I would rather have an icy sole that turns yellow than a white sole that turns black. It's not just the bottom, once I put a few miles on my pair the dirt is not gonna come off. My point is that there's gonna be a black outline around the side of the shoes since the edges seem rounded

laugh.gif

What are you going to be doing, walking in mud?

It will take a lot from them to go from white to black.

All you gotta do is take a wet cloth (no real soap needed) and wipe them down bro.

Takes less than 5 minutes. 
grin.gif

Unless you walk like a goon, I don't see how you'd get the sides of the soles dirty. I have plenty of shoes with white soles and they look fine...
As for preferring a yellow sole, I think that's borderline absurd. I hate looking at some of my translucent soles that have gone that route despite trying to keep them icy...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

laugh.gif

All you gotta do is take a wet cloth (no real soap needed) and wipe them down bro.

grin.gif

Black??  Son's walking thru tar pits, yo.

Buy taxis then...

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Black??  Son's walking thru tar pits, yo.

exactly... my 04's have been through some things & they still have a white sole after i wipe them down ...

Theres a maintenance thread with tips on how to keep your outsoles clean bro. Cleaning them after each wear will minimize it. C'MON MAN!!! (Cris Carter voice)

Alright sorry for stating my opinion didn't know I'd have the whole thread ripping on me... They just look so fresh and white DS that even after a few wears I'm anticipating a noticeable difference. And I said black as an exaggeration I meant they will turn "a light shade of brown" similar to my dogs #%*%, there is that better lol

My fellow NTers, correct me if I'm wrong but since I wear a sz 9 in the III's and IV's since they are .5 bigger but wear a sz 9.5 in the XI's since they are TTS, I should sell the the sz 9.5 that's on the way to me from FNL and try to get a sz 9 for these since they run .5 bigger too? I'm really confused so any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

Alright sorry for stating my opinion didn't know I'd have the whole thread ripping on me... They just look so fresh and white DS that even after a few wears I'm anticipating a noticeable difference. And I said black as an exaggeration I meant they will turn "a light shade of brown" similar to my dogs #%*%, there is that better lol

Just wear the kicks man, and try and wipe them down after each wear if you can.
Nuff said.

Originally Posted by teemaku

My fellow NTers, correct me if I'm wrong but since I wear a sz 9 in the III's and IV's since they are .5 bigger but wear a sz 9.5 in the XI's since they are TTS, I should sell the the sz 9.5 that's on the way to me from FNL and try to get a sz 9 for these since they run .5 bigger too? I'm really confused so any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks guys!
Honestly, if you have a pair already on the way, I would just wait till they arrive, try them on and go from there...I'm doing the same...

Wait...let me get this straight...you guys are worried about the BOTTOM of your shoes?
laugh.gif
not sure if srs.

I'm a size 9.5. So I ordered a size 9.5 online that should arrive tomorrow. However, when I picked up my pair at the store, I tried on the 9.5 and the 9. I decided to go with the 9 because i had way too much room in the 9.5. I would say go with the 9 if you can find someone to trade you pretty easily. but if not then just stay with the 9.5. It's a noticeable difference but its not too bad

I would say wait and try them on since everyone's foot is different. My 9.5 WC IIIs and WC IVs fit almost the same. The IVs are a bit more narrow and long so they seem big. I ordered a 9 in these I'm hoping there not too snug. I'll have more info tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom