AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
george-washington-car-window.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I got 2 pairs of the retro from a few years back, One is DS, and one is VVVVVVNDS.
I hope they do give these the suede treatment, that way I can keep a classic...... a classic

You selfish. And I have the OG's DS. JB, release them correctly especially for those who don't own the OG's or the 2004 retro. BTW, your retros will always remain a classic.

If these are actually the playoff 12's releasing in April 2012 then THey are GUARANTEED to sell out fast.I remember when they released in February 2004 there were people lined up outside my local footaction before the store even opened and they sold out by the end of the day. A lot of people in school was talking about them too.

Well anyway I beat my Pair up so Badly I actually threw them in the garbage so this  is definitely going to be a great release for me.
happy.gif

2 pairs of these, 2 pairs of the obsidians are a must. Not sure which ones I like more since they're very similar, but I think the black/white contrast and the memories of the game winner and fist pump at the UC to close out Game 1 of the finals always wins out. THE MAILMAN DOES NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAY

Originally Posted by trappedintime

2 pairs of these, 2 pairs of the obsidians are a must. Not sure which ones I like more since they're very similar, but I think the black/white contrast and the memories of the game winner and fist pump at the UC to close out Game 1 of the finals always wins out. THE MAILMAN DOES NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAY

Lol about the mailman not delivering on Sunday because he chocked when the game was on the line. Literally chocked on the line. Remember that game like yesterday. Those were my high school days. I like the playoffs more than the obsidians. I have both OG's and will plan on getting both. Missed the 2004 retro playoffs because at that time I got my 2004 Nissian Altima (2/14/2004). Have no regrets.

I remember when i was in high school i used to own a knock off pair and always get teased because of them but i really love the shoes and my parents can't afford it. I wore my fugazzi pair with dignity though. Glad i stayed in school. Now, i can finally afford to get one. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by scoop99

I got 2 pairs of the retro from a few years back, One is DS, and one is VVVVVVNDS.
I hope they do give these the suede treatment, that way I can keep a classic...... a classic

You selfish. And I have the OG's DS. JB, release them correctly especially for those who don't own the OG's or the 2004 retro. BTW, your retros will always remain a classic.
Tell 'em Scoop! I had the OG's and to this day,  I don't know who took them, I didn't pay much attention to them at the time because I had the Taxi's as well at the same time so they were in great shape. I couldn't even pinpoint who might have taken them to track them down
tired.gif
. Say what you want about the retros, they were NOT the OG's. The OG's took me six months to break in, and that was with everyday use. I wore them to school, used them to ball in during gym and outside, and six months later they were still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by scoop99

Tell 'em Scoop! I had the OG's and to this day,  I don't know who took them, I didn't pay much attention to them at the time because I had the Taxi's as well at the same time so they were in great shape. I couldn't even pinpoint who might have taken them to track them down
tired.gif
. Say what you want about the retros, they were NOT the OG's. The OG's took me six months to break in, and that was with everyday use. I wore them to school, used them to ball in during gym and outside, and six months later they were still
pimp.gif

You definitely right about that. Although the quality of the retros are great, but the quality of the OG's is something else. I wore the white and red OG's until they retroed them in 2009 and then put them on ice ever since. The leather on the OG's feel softer for some reason while the 2003/2004 retros feel stiffer and the 2009's feel even more stiffer. I'm still need the OG Taxi's and OG Black/Red to complete the REAL OG set. Anyways, OG's > retros.
pimp.gif

Something tells me I should hold onto my DS 04's just because these will not be done right.

Playoffs x 2
Obsidians x2

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom