AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember when we were in middle school and these were coming out. There were sooooo many people who came to school late because they were in line for the 12s that they had to send a school wide alert home to parents about the seriousness of being present all days of school. Classic. The 12s, which mind you are certainly loved widely, are still the most underrated shoe design in my opinion. Such an eligant design and with limitless possibilities for colorways. All that to say this... COPPED TIMES 2 for playoffs and obsidians!!!!
Tate out.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Hey mods...your three topic limit is killing me right now...considering I have lots more info...for the betterment of the community, I'd suggest lifting it...or I can take my info elsewhere...

Take it to my pm
smile.gif
good looks though. Weird they're doing 12s again

Year by year... the retro's are keeping sales up.
Release IIIs, IV, VI, X, XI, XII, XIII,  in OG colorways and you are going to have repeat customers from now til the end of time.

this is my favourite pair. copped x 2 at least. i hope they're not really changing the jumpman on the bottom to red. i hate these minor changes. why cant they realise we want them like the original.

These shoes remind me of Jim Mora. Playoffs...Playoffs????!!!!!!!!

I gotta say I like the Cool Grey 12's over these. I think those get priority over these for me.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Remi23

I don't like the shape of these

str8 bananas!

air-jordan-12-og-playoffs.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  These were the days. 

b_1324308982_399.jpg

OG shape that we'll never get back, bu I'll say that they look better than the White/Red XII's from a couple years ago. 

jordan-12-white-red-00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom