AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
omg!!!!!!!

so sexy
pimp.gif

when is the release date? sorry if this has been said already

Releasing my bday week. Must have for me. Missed out on my sz back in the day and got one sz to small. Had to sell them because they were to tight. 

ok ok ok.... Ill take 1 pair.
I do like the color accent changes. Give it a lil more flavor then just a black / white shoe.

I beat up up my 2004 pair , so I REALLY want multiple pairs of these on RD. I just hope Hope there isn't a limit one per customer rule on RD.

So many good releases in 2012. Happy to be at a point in life where I can actually pick up whatever I want. Missed out on many over the years due to lack of funds....

How have recent retro 12s been? I haven't worn a pair after 04s. I'm sure they are much lighter but is it a decent retro??

Originally Posted by zebraska24

So many good releases in 2012. Happy to be at a point in life where I can actually pick up whatever I want. Missed out on many over the years due to lack of funds....

QFT!!!

Originally Posted by BigPoint

QFT!!!

+1.  I can ignore what I don't like and cop the ones I didn't have a chance to when I wanted them.  Lil by lil I'll be able to complete my collection.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by BigPoint

QFT!!!

+1.  I can ignore what I don't like and cop the ones I didn't have a chance to when I wanted them.  Lil by lil I'll be able to complete my collection.
I'm right there with ya man! Pair by pair. I'll be passing on the Military IV's. But the rest of the heat in 2012 is looking sweet tho!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom