Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics just surfaced and the release date will be 4/21 
pimp.gif

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

This pic has me hoping that this is the final look of the product...
3.JPG
'

The one thing I loved about the OG's was the thickness/bulky look of the side panel, wrapping around to the toe box. 

Never had a pair of 12's ever and this is one of my favorite shoes and colorway. April can't come soon enough!! You guys think paying $230 for ds flu games is worth it?!?

This is the only colorway of the 12's I'm a fan of so I'm on the fence about these.  How was the quality/comfort of all the 12's that came out two years ago?  IIRC a lot of people felt they were very heavy/bulky sneakers.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Never had a pair of 12's ever and this is one of my favorite shoes and colorway. April can't come soon enough!! You guys think paying $230 for ds flu games is worth it?!?

If you're talking about the pair with the sick face, Hell no! You can get a DS pair of OGs(sometimes wearable) or the 03 retros for that amount.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by BigPoint

If you're talking about the pair with the sick face, Hell no! You can get a DS pair of OGs(sometimes wearable) or the 03 retros for that amount.
Alright cool. Yeah it was the ones with the sick face... I'll keep hunting then. Appreciate it fam!

Wow, thank God i decided to check NT and happened to see this thread, was tempted to pick up a pair of DS XII Playoffs from Flightclub last week for 375, not knowing these were coming out again. Was going to head back this week to pick them up.

Disaster averted! 2 pairs for that price, and I'll have change left lol.

Anyone watching the Celtics v. Thunder game? Ray Allen is rocking black and gold XII's

Anyways, can't wait til 4/21!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Anyone watching the Celtics v. Thunder game? Ray Allen is rocking black and gold XII's

Anyways, can't wait til 4/21!

Yeah I was watching the game and I see them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom