AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I think I'm starting to like the Stealth 10's............................

eyes.gif

^^^^^ Are those the 2012's???????? Look great! I love my red toes only 12s i have that are wearable right now haha

Originally Posted by MDkicks

^^^^^ Are those the 2012's???????? Look great! I love my red toes only 12s i have that are wearable right now haha

The Cherry's or the Flu Games?
& yes, these are the ones releasing on April 21st.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Idk, I think I'm starting to like the Stealth 10's............................

eyes.gif

Don't think I've seen you dislike any retro or retro+
laugh.gif

I think the tongue is longer but they way they have them laced the tongue isn't fully pulled up

Glad these don't drop in march

I wonder how the hype will be for these. The last XII retro did not sellout instantly. These are one of my all time favorites, I cant wait to pick up a new pair.

Side note, these are coming out in April, correct? What month(s) are the obsidians and cool greys dropping?

Post master FutureHughes, didnt u say earlier in this tread you were passing on this release because of quality issues ? Now u see some pretty pics and now the quality looks great, make up your lil one
eyes.gif

The 12's are one of the best Jordan's. Out of all the J's 12's hold up over time better then the rest. I love that you can pull out OG 12's that been sitting for 15years and wear them like they just released yesterday. Its hard to make !**%!% quality 12's so I think JB is doing good by bringing these back again.

Originally Posted by YOOY

The 12's are one of the best Jordan's. Out of all the J's 12's hold up over time better then the rest. I love that you can pull out OG 12's that been sitting for 15years and wear them like they just released yesterday. Its hard to make !**%!% quality 12's so I think JB is doing good by bringing these back again.

unfortunately this is only partly true, it depends on how you store them and where, id personally not want a DS og pair. i bought a pair of DS ndestrukts and the soles fell off on first wear and i know the ndestrukts are tanks just like 12s, i personally dont buy anything under 2000 unless i know its been regularly worn, just my 2 pennies

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Post master FutureHughes, didnt u say earlier in this tread you were passing on this release because of quality issues ? Now u see some pretty pics and now the quality looks great, make up your lil one
eyes.gif

Sorry, but look again.
I was ALWAYS on board with these.

C'mon now.

30t6p3b.gif

The OG's definitely aren't

And you can get more recent Jordans that are better than the retros.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I wonder how the hype will be for these. The last XII retro did not sellout instantly. These are one of my all time favorites, I cant wait to pick up a new pair.

Side note, these are coming out in April, correct? What month(s) are the obsidians and cool greys dropping?

Different times.  Since the Concord release, things have definitely changed.

Playoff's: April 21
Cool Grey: May
Obsidians: June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom