AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 04' pair are in decent condition, but I would like a smaller size....hopefully the masses won't be rioting for these

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

wish the jumpman on the toe was still red

isn't it tho?
indifferent.gif
not sure man....

2rz6ydc.jpg

aj12playoff2-570x379.jpg

The top pic is from a fake website.  The on feet images that have been posted earlier show that they are much "wavier" than those.  The big differences are the color of the Jumpman and the font color on the back.  Other than that, these seem to have been executed very well.  RD can't come soon enough!

^the top pic is probably the "early release" pairs floating around on the bay, the bottom pic is a pic of the retro from 04. Neither of those pics seem to be the pic of the 2012 retro. The 2012 retro will have a red jumpman on the toe. Let's kill the hype and stop sayin the same things over and over again. Hope that helps, oh and release date is 4/21.

for those that already have them, are they running big like the cement IV's and blk/cement III's?

^^^i have a feeling quality wont even be an issue a month from today, however missing hang tags... that my friend will be the issue
30t6p3b.gif

^the top pic is probably the "early release" pairs floating around on the bay, the bottom pic is a pic of the retro from 04. Neither of those pics seem to be the pic of the 2012 retro. The 2012 retro will have a red jumpman on the toe. Let's kill the hype and stop sayin the same things over and over again. Hope that helps, oh and release date is 4/21.

but these are so sick my grails straight fire omg they're terrible will camp robocop pass not for me poor quality resell rather pick up the OG for $500 yes no on par 
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

but these are so sick my grails straight fire omg they're terrible will camp robocop pass not for me poor quality resell rather pick up the OG for $500 yes no on par 
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif
No idea what you were trying to say 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif
No idea what you were trying to say 
indifferent.gif

This seems like a string of random words.
ms-jay-ew.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif
If you are going to pay $500 for an OG pair that you could get for $350 or less, then 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

^^^i have a feeling quality wont even be an issue a month from today, however missing hang tags... that my friend will be the issue
30t6p3b.gif

Hang tag ? I dont care about the stupid hang tag.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anthonys310

I think they are overdoing it on the 12's this year they are not that popular
indifferent.gif
..get the hell outta here..the 12's are some collectors favorite Jordans of all time..*including mine*

Playoffs..Obsidian's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by anthonys310

I think they are overdoing it on the 12's this year they are not that popular
indifferent.gif
..get the hell outta here..the 12's are some collectors favorite Jordans of all time..*including mine*

Playoffs..Obsidian's
pimp.gif
I've been waiting for the Obsidians forever.

hoping the quality on these are on point, the hype is insane right now its gonna be the biggest release since concords forsure imo!

1x for me...remember beating my pair from '04...only pair of Js that moms bought me so they are a must cop this time around.

everyone is going to be crying when they see the quality of the cardbox pleather

from what i seen of these early release pairs and the smell of glue coming from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom