Originally Posted by bence23

official
air-jordan-xii-playoffs-official-images-3.jpg
air-jordan-xii-playoffs-official-images-2.jpg
air-jordan-xii-playoffs-official-images-1.jpg

ROBO COPPED

Purchased.

Originally Posted by Kipthor

damn the 12s go hard. might have to get these. are the 12s comfy?

I remember the 2004 retro being one of the most comfy shoes I've even worn! I hope these are the same!

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by Kipthor

damn the 12s go hard. might have to get these. are the 12s comfy?

XI remember the 2004 retro being one of the most comfy shoes I've even worn! I hope these are the same!

French blues were like walking on a cloud.... The 12s retro take me back. Elementary school, everyone in class had a pair in one of the cw. I remember the cherries were predominantly rocked by females in my class. And I was so happy when my best friend got the navy ones cuz he always got them Sega buddies but his parents broke down and bought him a pair of them. He was ecstatic and I was just as happy. I had the bred, I put $50 of my own money towards after an art contest I won. And when I fractured my ankle real bad I had the doctor give me a red cast to match my J's at least lol. In hs, I had the French blues 2 week early. That was the first time I ever rocked my shoes out the store. I was 17 and snapping everybody neck in the mall. Everyone rushing me like, yo where you get those. I worked at FNL then and rocked them to work, but my mgr made me take em off cuz every customer was asking where I get em since they knew FNL wasn't selling em. Oh sweet memories.

I hope these are as easy to cop as the 5s last August. I had them in 8th grade and must have them again.

not sure about the quality of the shoes from the pics...gonna youtube to see if anyone got a pair early from overseas

Rock the $#!+ out of mine playing ball...Will be on my local NT's twitter page 24/7 to get that notification on when ID registration has begun. Hopefully they do 2 pairs per. Those official pics are sexy! Can't wait. Same as every release...I hope everyone on here gets a pair.

Not really a major issue, but many accounts say they releasing in "TRUE RED".

Just wonder if that's "true" (lol) or a mixup.

Anyways, this is an automatic cop and will instantly sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom