AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom and pop store told me he'd was selling them for $400 out the door!!! First I was like
eek.gif
Then I was like aight man and left like
roll.gif

UNDS XIs to try and cop the playoffs...hopefully these will be had!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Thank you, according to everyone every retro release is limited now

exactly im surprised gottabethehype isnt in here with his usual......"im hearing stores will only get 3 pairs each with random sizes these are very limited" with a big %@% colored sig saying he has them for sale for $275 BEFORE shipping or something
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I know right but its this Asiaknows guy saying they will be limited and that we all have to pray to God and camp for a week to get a pair 
laugh.gif

So u got me right homie???
wink.gif

^yes we are all psychics and can tell the future.............

If you want a pair, be prepared...go hours before the store opens

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by ColdCity

exactly im surprised gottabethehype isnt in here with his usual......"im hearing stores will only get 3 pairs each with random sizes these are very limited" with a big %@% colored sig saying he has them for sale for $275 BEFORE shipping or something
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I know right but its this Asiaknows guy saying they will be limited and that we all have to pray to God and camp for a week to get a pair 
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Yes he does.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Yes he does.

ok. I'ma 8.5 thanks homie. i'll just chill and PM you guys!
wink.gif

Just tried them on at Finish Line-you could go a half size then. They seem to be a little long, but feel great! 
glasses.gif

Vacationing in China right now and came across a small store that had there pre-order sales ready to ship out. Asked the boss if I could take some pictures so here they are. (Sorry for the large photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom