AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dimez81

SEEMS LIKE THESE WILL BE CEMENT #'S IN WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.

Expect sites to crash early.

Ohhh God. 
30t6p3b.gif

Ill Try An Cop Online, And If That Doesnt Work Ill Head Out To The Mall In The AM.

Dude at my local fnl brought them out from the back the other night and I will say these are one of jb's better made retro's. There were no glue stains or premature creasing and the leather felt of good quality. This might be two pair worthy considering my blk cement 3's have already cracked

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

just talked to my local fnl connect they got 1 pair in each size...... GAME ON!!

If this is anything close to the White/Cement IV release my size is going to be gone before they even open the store.
30t6p3b.gif

KC JordanHead Independence Center or Oak Park if you dont mind me asking?

I went into champs and footlocker lastnight and asked to see them, store employees were very shady. couldnt get anything outta nobody...MISSION FAILED

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

I went into champs and footlocker lastnight and asked to see them, store employees were very shady. couldnt get anything outta nobody...MISSION FAILED

store employees are morons. a bunch of haters, i rather deal with buying online than to talk to those idiots.

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

just talked to my local fnl connect they got 1 pair in each size...... GAME ON!!
If this is anything close to the White/Cement IV release my size is going to be gone before they even open the store.
30t6p3b.gif
Independence

KC JordanHead Independence Center or Oak Park if you dont mind me asking?

Oh man I wonder if I should check out my local spots for them and ask for a sneak peak and count.

Imma make this real clear a lot of ppl want these and it's gonna be a quick sellout for sure cuz I hear more and more ppl who aint even about this life tryna get these so you've been warned. Ask local stores and maybe give them a nice price and see what you can do to get a pair early.

HOH Galleria in Houston said they have plenty and are expecting another shipment early next week, he said as long as i show up before noon most ppl will be good

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

store employees are morons. a bunch of haters, i rather deal with buying online than to talk to those idiots.

I really hate how they are so mysterious when asking questions about how many pairs they have and can you see them.
I mean you can't buy till the 21st, so what's the point in them not letting you see them so you can determine if you wanna buy or not?

30t6p3b.gif

^^ man store employees r a hit n miss, dudes always seem to be shady, or act like they got power. like there gonna be the reason if i dont get them or not. now a female is always good to talk to. i always seemed to get hooked up or relieving information when i speak to a lady. my 2004 12s were gone like a year after i got them, definitely need these

Maybe they wanna keep it hush hush so they dont get in trouble for lettin the employees get first dibs? That's my best guess...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I really hate how they are so mysterious when asking questions about how many pairs they have and can you see them.
I mean you can't buy till the 21st, so what's the point in them not letting you see them so you can determine if you wanna buy or not?

30t6p3b.gif

this is the lamest ++*+ a store person can do with me...act like they dont know about a certain shoe or tell me they can bring them out its the blandest lamest sorriest poop but excuse you could come up with...cuz im not gonna run away with ONE shoe #@@%***

KC Sneaker head thanks man i appreciate it.Hopefully i dont strike out online or i'll be at the mall in the A.M to try my luck
grin.gif

I have a question to everyone.. will employees let you try the shoes on?

Last time I had a pair of 12's was 2 years when with the OG cherries.

My foot has grown since then so will employees let me try them on? Or will they be spiteful about it and what's the best store to try them on at?

30t6p3b.gif

You guys are idiots. It's company policy. They are NOT ALLOWED to disclose that information. Even letting people see the shoe early could lose the store's Nike account if Nike finds out. The shoe is straight-up not allowed to leave the stockroom until the 21st. If we tell one person our store got 20 pairs, that person's gonna get an advantage and come in earlier because some people don't know that.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

30t6p3b.gif

You guys are idiots. It's company policy. They are NOT ALLOWED to disclose that information. Even letting people see the shoe early could lose the store's Nike account if Nike finds out. The shoe is straight-up not allowed to leave the stockroom until the 21st. If we tell one person our store got 20 pairs, that person's gonna get an advantage and come in earlier because some people don't know that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
was thinking this was probably the case  

Originally Posted by Franco23x

I have a question to everyone.. will employees let you try the shoes on?

Last time I had a pair of 12's was 2 years when with the OG cherries.

My foot has grown since then so will employees let me try them on? Or will they be spiteful about it and what's the best store to try them on at?

You might get a cool guy who's willing to break company policy and let you, but the shoe's not allowed to leave the stockroom until the 21st.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

this is the lamest ++*+ a store person can do with me...act like they dont know about a certain shoe or tell me they can bring them out its the blandest lamest sorriest poop but excuse you could come up with...cuz im not gonna run away with ONE shoe #@@%***
Seriously.  I go to Champs in my area on Monday (recently they've been the most reliable for me with Jordan releases) and the manager has the nerve to say he doesn't know if they'll be getting them.
indifferent.gif

These dudes are straight herbs.  What exactly do you gain out of being stingy with info?

In any event, gonna finish putting together my gameplan for this release by the end of the week.  Had a connect, but she's basically trying to act like she can get me to be her man for some shoes...GTFOHWTS!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom