AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

TWITTER =
30t6p3b.gif

worked fine for me.

Originally Posted by mark2853

Wow the footlocker by me will probably have pairs still available throughout the weekend, if not longer.

WOW YOU LIVE IN IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE TOO?

JK

BUT DAYUM DO I MISS THE DAYS WHERE I CAN WAKE UP WALK TO THE STORE COP N GO HOME...#FEELSGOODMAN

HOW MANY PPL GOT THEIR RSVP FROM NTNY? AND DID EVERYONE GET THE SAME TIME 7-8A?

Well...doors open at 6:30...I'm thinking about lining up at 4:30ish

For the Cement IVs, doors opened up at 8 and I was like number 10 in line and got there at 6.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Weird... I thought I didn't get any confirmations from NikeSF when I woke up from my nap, cause when I check my twitter account I didn't see any new DM... ThenI checked my email just to double check and the confirmation was there, and it was sent about 25 minutes after I sent my RSVP DM....

Anyone else had this issue? Got an email confirmation but didn't show on twitter DM box?
I actually got both, then somehow niketown's DM response got deleted...i put in my DM before my brother and he is all good.  I think i should be all good, but i "tweeted" them and am waiting to hear back.  If you hear of anything, lemme know, ill post an update too

I kinda want to cop but the materials arent all that great and I really gotta get my money up. Guess I'm skipping out on my favorite 12's, oh well.

Guys that RSVP'ed at NTNY and didn't get a response yesterday don't worry you still have a chance! I just received my RSVP confirmation within the past few minutes. What a great day, scored 4 Springsteen tix at Giants stadium and got my pair of playoff's on reserve!! Time to enjoy the beautiful day.

IDK if I am skipping or not still up in the air but there are plenty of people lined up here for the MIDNIGHT release

Weird... I thought I didn't get any confirmations from NikeSF when I woke up from my nap, cause when I check my twitter account I didn't see any new DM... ThenI checked my email just to double check and the confirmation was there, and it was sent about 25 minutes after I sent my RSVP DM....

Anyone else had this issue? Got an email confirmation but didn't show on twitter DM box?
I got both...
But now I look... my tweet too has disappeared...

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I kinda want to cop but the materials arent all that great and I really gotta get my money up. Guess I'm skipping out on my favorite 12's, oh well.
Man, you're good...stack that dough...these will come back around...they all do.  JB isnt making money off the new jack crap so will just keep dropping classic retros...

My Finish Line got 24 pairs
Champs with 120 but I talked to my friend there and the head manager reserved like 4 pairs in my size for himself -___-
So looks like I'm gonna be clicking for dear life at 11 pm

Smh, I just got the Finishline email aswell..... But underestimating this release I waited to long to use my connect that I normally only use for the XI's at Christmas, he has all the pairs in my size already locked up 
mad.gif
. I dont wanna take any chances on these so I think Im going to try to get them online but I havent done an Online release since that nubuck 12 pack years back. Any tips on navigating an online release, is it still just as hectic(or worse) as then??

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

I actually got both, then somehow niketown's DM response got deleted...i put in my DM before my brother and he is all good.  I think i should be all good, but i "tweeted" them and am waiting to hear back.  If you hear of anything, lemme know, ill post an update too

Good to know you locked up a pair for you and your bro! I still have both DM and email confirmation from Nikesf.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by mark2853

Wow the footlocker by me will probably have pairs still available throughout the weekend, if not longer.

WOW YOU LIVE IN IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE TOO?

JK

BUT DAYUM DO I MISS THE DAYS WHERE I CAN WAKE UP WALK TO THE STORE COP N GO HOME...#FEELSGOODMAN

HOW MANY PPL GOT THEIR RSVP FROM NTNY? AND DID EVERYONE GET THE SAME TIME 7-8A?
Yup. I'll be up at 6 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigruss

Can you do a phone order on NDC or Eastbay and pay through PayPal?
If you want to pay for an order with PayPal, you will need to place the order on our website.  We do not accept payment with PayPal over the phone, sorry.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by just blaze

Good to know you locked up a pair for you and your bro! I still have both DM and email confirmation from Nikesf.
fa sho appreciate it...what time u gonna roll  out to sf?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I got both...
But now I look... my tweet too has disappeared...
yeah its weird, bc i checked my brothers twitter account and his is still there...i DM'd for both of us and I put mine in first...I think you should be good as long as you saw the confirmation...im still waiting on them to "tweet" me back

Originally Posted by just blaze

fa sho appreciate it...what time u gonna roll  out to sf?

Im thinkin maybe around 11-1130 sounds like a good time. Lol. What about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom