AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do XII's fit? Last time I had a pair I was mad young. I'm an 11 and have a wide foot. Usually can fit comfortably into an 11 in every pair of Jordan I own, but heard some people saying these are really narrow. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by BigWorm

How do XII's fit? Last time I had a pair I was mad young. I'm an 11 and have a wide foot. Usually can fit comfortably into an 11 in every pair of Jordan I own, but heard some people saying these are really narrow. Thanks in advance

You should be fine with your true size bro. Lot of people are saying to go down a half size, but not all feet are built the same. I too have wide feet and my usual size 10 should suffice.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

laugh.gif

not even man.

im 25 years old and always wanted these kicks when they came first came out back in middle school. and beleive it or not, i still didnt get a pair back in 04

i havnt lined up for a piar of shoes for a while and this is my favorite shoe out of all of them
frown.gif

i tried that rsvp crap at work and no luck and i dont want any of these re-sellers to stop me
mad.gif

laugh.gif

If I had missed out on the rsvp system, I would line up tonight right after work.  These new resellers don't even sleep anymore. 

yeah dude resellers are crazy. in sac there are bunch off adds on craigslist of dudes saying they'll line up for the new jordan for 200$ 
indifferent.gif

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/2968192350.html 

Originally Posted by indianabound

They should of set it up like this:

Sz 8.5 below show up at 9-10am
Sz 9-10 show up at 10-11am
Sz 10-11 and so on

That sounds like a great idea.
Too bad its not like that.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by mushka81

Anyone know if the king of Prussia house of hoops is having a midnight release
Their not having a midnight release. Just spoke with them an hour ago.

Thanks but they might be lying to you I couldn't get through on the phone so I called security and they said that they were having one
those employees must been some serious haters/@ssholes

theres already people camping out over here in Dallas for these since lastnight
roll.gif
CL got these for $300 and up
30t6p3b.gif
i might have to pass on these unless there still have them when i get up in the morning if not i wont be hurt  

Originally Posted by BigWorm

You should be fine with your true size bro. Lot of people are saying to go down a half size, but not all feet are built the same. I too have wide feet and my usual size 10 should suffice.
Word. Good looking out.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

how long does it take to get orders from NDC?

Pretty quickly. My boy ordered his Easter KD's at Midnight when they released from NDC and he got his on Wednesday. I ordered my L9's at FL same time and got them on Thursday 
Edit to add: We both live on the East Coast

cool. thanks ^^^

gonna try my luck with ndc tonight. if i fail, which will probably happen, im 0-37364832653289 on NDC, ill be camping.

good luck to all that want em, not for reselling.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

when I order from NDC I get my order the following Friday.
Same here, orders ship(atleast for me) from Memphis on the following Monday and arrive in CA by Friday.

when I order from NDC I get my order the following Friday.

Yeah I always get them the following Friday here in Cali. If your closer to Memphis, you get em quicker I believe
Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

7AM-8AM at NTNY for me....i hope everyone didnt get that time,then itll just be ******ed imo

Im pretty sure everyone did, thats gonna be a mess.
sick.gif

Seems like it would be hectic. Granted theyre trying to avoid camping, that 1 hr window for pickup still might be crazy!
Damn 1 hour window? They gave us from 10am-5pm here in LA

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Their not having a midnight release. Just spoke with them an hour ago.

Thanks but they might be lying to you I couldn't get through on the phone so I called security and they said that they were having one
those employees must been some serious haters/@ssholes

Yea I just made it up here drove an hour from DE walked in the store and they are having a midnight release. Not only are the phones off the hook but they are lying to People calling. Glad I came up here just off a gut feeling

I have a pair on hold from Nike LA, but the store is 30 miles away, would you guys make the drive for this release?

I have a pair on hold from Nike LA, but the store is 30 miles away, would you guys make the drive for this release?

Why reserve then?!
Well if you want them bad enough, then drive.

I would drive.

30 mile drive in SoCal/LA does not mean less than an hour drive. Y'all definitely have not experienced traffic there.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

smh 30 people already at my footlocker . Im getting too old for this crap

ThrowedInDaGame wrote:

Midtown manhattan shoe stores are already deep. Maybe 60 at foolocker in time square......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom