AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
so did nike give away all their pairs thru the RSVP? thats what it sounds like from my spots last twitter message "all pairs are accounted for"

Time to face the hype tonight.. 
30t6p3b.gif

Releasing the kraken in T-minus 9 hours.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

I have a pair on hold from Nike LA, but the store is 30 miles away, would you guys make the drive for this release?

No. I'd order online and have them come to my door. Gas is high now too.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I have a pair on hold from Nike LA, but the store is 30 miles away, would you guys make the drive for this release?

Why reserve then?!
Well if you want them bad enough, then drive.

I would drive.
Obviously I reserve the damn pair because I want to buy them. Id rather not drive to LA to get them, but it is what it is

WOW!!.....things are really heating up now. I wanted to get another pair to put away, but it seems like the hype is REAL for these.

I guess I'll give NDC a shot tonight.

Why reserve then?!

I would drive.
Obviously I reserve the damn pair because I want to buy them. Id rather not drive to LA to get them, but it is what it is

I would.. plus the time frame to pick the shoes up is pretty fair.. 10am to 5pm.. so you have a little time to sleep in. What part of Cali are you from?

Every store should start following the same system, like most of the malls out here in the Bay Area... They don't let you camp out anymore! I remember people camped out 24 hours before the RD for the Concords and Cement 4's. Then the security and police kicked them all out at midnight and told them to come back at 6am...

I think this is one way to stop the camping out madness...

so random..called a few places and this is what I got. I guess midnight release are still happening. Going to try my luck tonight online because I'm definitely not going to deal with the camping madness.  I'm in socal btw

- FNL - Opening at 9am
- Shiekhs - Opening at 9am
- FTL - Releasing at midnight
- FTA - Releasing at midnight (dude on phone said there are 20 peeps waiting already)

If you go around 10-11am, traffic won't be that bad. I got about the same distance drive. Cerritos to Beverly Hills

Originally Posted by BayArea23

yea 30 miles aint *!%!... Thats like a 15-20 minutes drive.

co-sign. I got a 20 min+ drive to get mine..w hen i coulda woken up at 5 am and drove 5 min. but i preferred reserving em at NT.

Originally Posted by nimhet

so random..called a few places and this is what I got. I guess midnight release are still happening. Going to try my luck tonight online because I'm definitely not going to deal with the camping madness.  I'm in socal btw

- FNL - Opening at 9am
- FTA - Releasing at midnight (dude on phone said there are 20 peeps waiting already)
See this is another problem too... Store releasing them in different hours.
What this does, is that it allows this damn resellers to cop multiple pairs by just finding out the schedule of releases and driving from one spot to another. Specially where I'm from. Malls here are only about 10-15 miles apart from one another.

All stores should open at the same time. This gives more of a fair chance for everyone to able to cop a pair. This will also cut the resellers down because they won't have multiple pairs to sell anymore and less people will buy them over retail because they are able to spread out all the extra pairs that the resellers are not able to get anymore.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

If you go around 10-11am, traffic won't be that bad. I got about the same distance drive. Cerritos to Beverly Hills

It's worth the drive my man. Not many sneakerheads have the luxury 2 have jays on hold 4 dem.take advantage of the opportunity

- FNL - Opening at 9am
What this does, is that it allows this damn resellers to cop multiple pairs by just finding out the schedule of releases and driving from one spot to another. Specially where I'm from. Malls here are only about 10-15 miles apart from one another.

All stores should open at the same time. This gives more of a fair chance for everyone to able to cop a pair. This will also cut the resellers down because they won't have multiple pairs to sell anymore and less people will buy them over retail because they are able to spread out all the extra pairs that the resellers are not able to get anymore.
even if all the stores open at the same time, resellers just bring their whole and put them in different lines.  I saw grandmas, girl friends, moms, dads for the cement IV and concord releases

It's worth the drive because the shoes are already reserved for you.

I rather drive 30 miles than wait 9-12 hours in line.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

30 mile drive in SoCal/LA does not mean less than an hour drive. Y'all definitely have not experienced traffic there.

I'm not from Cali..I'm from Vegas but when I do visit there I try to time it so I can be on Cali freeways around 10a-12p it's usually not as busy as it is in the early morning. Giving that tomorrow is a weekend would probably ease the traffic a little bit since the weekday working people are not on their freeways as usual. Since the pick up window for NTLA if I'm not wrong is 10a-5p then I say it's perfect and could def. hit the spot within an hour.

- FNL - Opening at 9am

even if all the stores open at the same time, resellers just bring their whole and put them in different lines.  I saw grandmas, girl friends, moms, dads for the cement IV and concord releases
Yea I get that... I didnt say that it's going to stop it completely. But this will atleast slow it down a bit and maybe lower down the resellers price a bit also... This only cuts down another way of resource for them.

Why reserve then?!

I would drive.
you gotta make that drive my man

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

30 mile drive in SoCal/LA does not mean less than an hour drive. Y'all definitely have not experienced traffic there.

I'm not from Cali..I'm from Vegas but when I do visit there I try to time it so I can be on Cali freeways around 10a-12p it's usually not as busy as it is in the early morning. Giving that tomorrow is a weekend would probably ease the traffic a little bit since the weekday working people are not on their freeways as usual. Since the pick up window for NTLA if I'm not wrong is 10a-5p then I say it's perfect and could def. hit the spot within an hour.

I'm from NorCal and went to school at UCLA, haaaaaaated traffic so that's just me haha. Completely forgot it was gonna be Saturday though. Anyways, I'd definitely make the drive, you rsvp'd for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom