AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by khadafi252

bought two because i regret selling my OG's and the early 2000's pair.  doubled up for later down the road.  my wife doubled up for herself, and we ordered a pair for our oldest daughter online.  pretty chill campout at the scottsdale HoH.  we even had rotating security watching the line the whole time
laugh.gif
sick.gif
shape is way off for the pair on the left

Got home and compared these to the CDP Taxis that I was wearing during release.. sadly these don't even reach the quality of those. 
frown.gif
My Taxis are extremely comfortable, and you can tell JB is getting cheaper and cheaper on us by comparing the two.
30t6p3b.gif

My pair came pretty puffy, but my homies pair came flat. Real flat.
nerd.gif

Yeah anything Jordan Retro OG colorway nowadays is going to be hard to get...I went to two different malls to get one of my pair...Next time I know what to do...DO NOT FOLLOW THE HERD! i should've stuck to my guns....

I have a half sz up on my normal size, its all good with my orthopedic insole it fits nice with a little extra room...The shoe quality for MY PAIR is good at best...I see glue stains on the shoe and glue sticking out of the midsole..SMH...oh well I still got a pair though...

Good luck to everyone else! I'm on to the next one....

Called my local Finishline. They said they still had them. Nobody in my area cares about retros besides XIs.

^well said sneakerfan1. 

Anyone know what happend to @%***?  I remember for the BC 3 release it was a site on the low.  Now, I never even see any releases.

I can't believe I got shut out at my local mall. First time I've ever missed a release i wanted since the '90's. This was worse than the Concord release. The entire mall was sold out 90 minutes before even opening. I always show up 1-2 hours early and it's never a problem. My Champs sold over 120 pairs starting 2 hours before they opened. There were over 50 of us just standing there all wondering what the hell was going on. Meanwhile there was some punk shouting over and over again "Size 9 $350." Some fat chick walked by and started shouting how she was camped out for 6 hours an we were all fools. What's crazy is I showed up at the same time for the cement release, and the line eventually was about 100 deep and I was maybe 30-40 in line. Today, same time, and every place was long gone. I can't believe to what it's come to, even in areas like mine that get huge stocks and used to be an easy cop if you just showed up early.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

What resale looking like? First time I missed a release. Gonna have to pay it

Don't do it. Right now on eBay it's easily $250+.
Don't pay those prices. Just wait for another euro site.

Ill wait on the obsidians. Cop 2 of those and trade on for these

im pretty annoyed with the last few release.

I miss the days of having the luxury of walking in a store and trying on a how to see how they fit.

I had to go through this with the cements and galaxy flight ones.

I am a size 7.5 and ened up ordering 2 size 7 because Ndc was sold out of 7.5,

Glad other sites popped up early and was able to 7.5s.

Still looking for a size 9 to pop up.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Called my local Finishline. They said they still had them. Nobody in my area cares about retros besides XIs.

Where do you reside?I thought it was like that here but I caught a surprise this morning
laugh.gif

One thing I forgot to mention. My Local footlocker only allowed ONE shoe per PERSON!!!!
smile.gif
If you wanted another pair you had to get back in line, Which it didnt make it that far! lol

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Where do you reside?I thought it was like that here but I caught a surprise this morning
laugh.gif
Kentucky

This release was ridiculous usually the finishline i go to gets 30+ pairs but this time they told us they only got 10... i stuck around to go shopping only to see just about every finishline employee walking out with a bag smh. I guess i gotta go on the search for a size 12 when prices drop

Well I got screwed 
laugh.gif

Cliffs:

-Get to mall at 6:45am.
-Hopped out the whip at about 7:45am. 6 people outside total.
-Lady who works in the mall let us all in at like 7:50am.
-Get to FinishLine and it's 3 dudes sleep on the floor who snuck in.
-I'm #7 in line
happy.gif
-Around 8:15am, security comes and puts us all out
indifferent.gif
. Says he'll let us back in at 9am.
-I walk ahead of everybody and at the right moment, I dip off into the bathroom
grin.gif
-I wait in there for 45min and re-emerge at 9am on the head.
-Walk out the bathroom and see the line for FinishLine is DUMB long
indifferent.gif
-Stupid security guard let everyone in at 8:55am.
ohwell.gif

-FinishLine opens at 9:30am. They only have 10 pairs TOTAL! I'm #31 in line
mad.gif
-Return home empty handed.
tired.gif

I'm not that mad because I just secured a pair of Stealth X's yesterday (I was in need of a primary Black shoe) and I only decided to cop a pair this morning when I found out they were $160 and not $175 like I originally thought. I was only gonna keep them for future trade purposes. I'm just salty I wasted my time.

Now, the Wht/Red XI's are a shoe I truly want. I will NOT be on this dumb crap next month. I'm going in the mall with pepper spray, a tazer, 2 pistols, a grenade, war paint, ammo, fatigue outfit, and a butcher knife. I'm getting my XI's...

got in line at 2am was number 4 copped at 8 went home good release the quality on my taxis from the cdp is better but all in all good release

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

One thing I forgot to mention. My Local footlocker only allowed ONE shoe per PERSON!!!!
smile.gif
If you wanted another pair you had to get back in line, Which it didnt make it that far! lol

It's that way at most retail spots. Cop one and get back in line if there's enough left, but most spots don't allow 2 anymore because the demand is just too high. Just crazy that the Chicago 10's I showed up for at opening time and copped 2 pairs with no line, and these sold out 90 minutes before the spot even opened. I don't believe the demand was THAT much higher for these than Chicago 10s or Cement 4s. Nuts.

Finish Line order says processing, no email confirmation, no cancellation email and money is being held in my account 
30t6p3b.gif
. 6 in line at the mall and still don't get a 12 or a 13, other store held every pair before they opened. Me as of 10:24 A.M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom