AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thekillerj23

1st time in my life didn't Get pair on release day, 7th in line and guy came out said had broke in shipment and only got 12 pairs, sz 9.5-11 were gone so I took the L and on the hunt, hopefully good price in upcoming weeks

What store you go to out of curiosity cuz I'm from cleveland too???

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Called Niketown NYC, they said they're sold out. Can someone validate this?

Just left there at 11am. I was late for the rsvpcuz I caught a flat last night, and had to get in Line to buy the leftovers. when i got my size11 pair they only had two shipping crates full and 10 was the smallest size. I'm pretty sure they are sold out by now.

boston now only has 11 and 11.5 left...only a couple pairs left...
Damn, I need a sz 11

Originally Posted by mark2853

Swing and a miss..

pair i had "on hold" got sold in a midnight release i knew nothing about..

nerd.gif

How long does it take for a refund from PayPal? Why the hell am I getting billed if finish line cancelled my order within minutes.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

How long does it take for a refund from PayPal? Why the hell am I getting billed if finish line cancelled my order within minutes.

Your funds will prob be tied up for a couple of days FNL is notorious for that.

if u have ur bank acct linked to ur paypal and thats how u paid itll be friday prolly before u actually get that money back in ur bank acct. pqypal wont actually deduct from ur acct till monday...then they process the refund. u mite have it in ur paypal acct by weds and then u still gotta transfer it back to ur bank acct. if u just had funds already in ur paypal not sure exactly how long itll take but it should b a shorter wait time than if u have ur bank acct linked

Just got my pair, and I'm glad I went 1/2 down because they do fit big (at least, for me).

I've also noticed that the sockliner is thinner than the older XIIs that I have/had (OGs and 03 Black/Reds), which could be reason why they fit bigger.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by glove72

I'm not sure I trust any site that has a full size run of the Defining Moments Package...regardless of the price tag
legit as they come. theyre on nt.
Truth has been told.

Just because they're on NT don't prove much? Remember MentalKicks was on NT as well ?

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Just got my pair at FNL.

Tried on an 11 and they felt good.

Not too much room by the toe an not as narrow as the 10s.

Stay with your true size unless you like a more snug fit.

ohwell.gif
You went 1/2 down, correct?
roll.gif
That's what he was saying all week. "Go 0.5 down" Guess he didn't practice what he preached 
30t6p3b.gif

Fdh in big bold font,"GO A HALF SIZE DOWN". And then he doesn't.
roll.gif
Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Wow nice work!  I think you're the real winner of today.  Good job on the XI's
how much you payed for the concords?
215$  Only problem.  They are a 1 size bigger than I wear

I think that girl got you. They kinda look like sds/ar specials.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

if u have ur bank acct linked to ur paypal and thats how u paid itll be friday prolly before u actually get that money back in ur bank acct. pqypal wont actually deduct from ur acct till monday...then they process the refund. u mite have it in ur paypal acct by weds and then u still gotta transfer it back to ur bank acct. if u just had funds already in ur paypal not sure exactly how long itll take but it should b a shorter wait time than if u have ur bank acct linked

Cool. As long as the refund is gonna be processed. I don't want to have to call these people up and remind them that the order got cancelled.

Wow this thread might hit 300 by sunday. IMO these are the best release thus far. Jordan releases that is. Don't need any static about galaxy foams or big bang lebrons and for the suttle cw sneakerhead as myself the metallic red foams are the best IMO!!! But give it time I got my first pair retail and my 2nd pair for 250 from a reliable ebayer. Tax come with territory if your not fortunate to grab them instore or online. Good luck on finding pairs.

Why are so many NT'rs talking of actually putting up with these resell prices ? Did a whole new generation decided to join NT all of sudden ? As many of you know and will agree these prices will drop a month or 2 from now . Cements are going for $215 and some even $200 ! These shoes did t seam limited at all it's just that a sht load of people came out for this release . I lucked out on this release but I'm sure I'll run across this shoe soon for a good price . I might have to get in touch with the Get Money Boyz from Houston lol

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Cool. As long as the refund is gonna be processed. I don't want to have to call these people up and remind them that the order got cancelled.

you shouldnt have to as long as it shows cancelled in ur paypal transaction. keep an eye on it tho. i recently had to call eastbay a couple times to get a refund thru paypal. it takes so long with paypal cuz they dont actually refund ur money until theyve processed the transaction which they wont until monday.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by acoppola331

is it safe to assume wg hs and ct arent getting anything for this release?

CrookedTongue already released I believe

Are you sure? Nothing mentioned in here I don't think. I feel as though people would have copped from there. I would have.

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Why are so many NT'rs talking of actually putting up with these resell prices ? Did a whole new generation decided to join NT all of sudden ? As many of you know and will agree these prices will drop a month or 2 from now . Cements are going for $215 and some even $200 ! These shoes did t seam limited at all it's just that a sht load of people came out for this release . I lucked out on this release but I'm sure I'll run across this shoe soon for a good price . I might have to get in touch with the Get Money Boyz from Houston lol

Some people dont like waiting and for others the premium is worth not having to line up and get jacked. if nike just let us all preorder and created inventory based on that system people wouldnt have to pay reseller prices but it is what it is. im all about payin a few extra on top of msrp from a legit preorder site if i really want the shoe. lining up for hrs or days does not fit my schedule

wg sh and ct havent put anything up from what ive read.. i guess they are my last hope seeing as BOTH my finishline orders got cancelled even though i got conformation numbers. smdh at fnl on this one they hooked up up with the 4s but this was a disaster

Just got back from NTLA. Was in and out in 15 minutes after looking at some gear. Easiest cop ever. Even met the homie who drives the bmw trying to get $30 for his pair for gas money. Cool cat. If you need a pair in LA, you might wanna hit him up if he's still in the area!
On to the shoes... Precresed like a motha! JB qc drops down another notch with this shoe 
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom