roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol swag'd out. Dope gif.... You're not a sneakerhead until you lick the bottom of your soles one time. That's officially when you become one with your shoe.

^Na u gotta wear em

That act represents the newness of ya footwear. Other ppl can wear em, but once worn you can't lick the bottoms again or at least I wouldn't recommend it. Lol The shoe kiss represent the original owner, like taking a girl virginity. They remember their first & nothing like being the first. My kicks are my babies. When I get new joints I rock & cradle em like newborns. Giving em baby pecks lol. My girl thinks its ridiculous & funny "at the same d@mn time!!!"

LOL @ these prices, these aren't worth THAT much IMO. I mean if you love the shoe, then ok I guess but damn. Anyone know what's the going rate for an '04 pair? DS or near.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

SneakerST used to be retail 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

That was only to get their name out there and on here.

They hardly ever have anything in stock now because they're a trusted site from on here... so they already have that stong clientele so now the higher prices will come.

It's just business bro you can't knock him... he was smart to charge retail or close to about a year or two ago, but this craze that has everything selling out now is something else man... he's just running a successful business.

Damn every release thread gotta have a side story. Cements were the hangtags, now maybe this thread is gonna be licking the sole. IMO its a no-no, who knows what kind of chemicals they spray on these things these days? Best case scenario you're getting a tongue full of gluey rubber and plastic

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

Sneaker St can go on somewhere..

Sneaker St can SUCK IT! They were solid on the copper foam release, but worse ever since. I never shop there, their prices are straight reseller now those jerks.

Hoping an praying for a restock... I got lucky with the White Cements... I'm hoping I can get an 11 or 11.5 from a restock or for a decent price.

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Lol swag'd out. Dope gif.... You're not a sneakerhead until you lick the bottom of your soles one time. That's officially when you become one with your shoe.

^Na u gotta wear em

That act represents the newness of ya footwear. Other ppl can wear em, but once worn you can't lick the bottoms again or at least I wouldn't recommend it. Lol The shoe kiss represent the original owner, like taking a girl virginity. They remember their first & nothing like being the first. My kicks are my babies. When I get new joints I rock & cradle em like newborns. Giving em baby pecks lol. My girl thinks its ridiculous & funny "at the same d@mn time!!!"

Are you under the impression that sneakers are sterilized? I mean, just because they haven't touched the ground doesn't mean they're "clean". Would you lick some new tires off the assembly line? It's just rubber, like sneaker soles. Would you lick the dirty %!! machines the rubber soles come off of? Would you lick the people hands in the sweatshops who handle them?
Anyone who licks sneakers is an idiot. There are no exceptions.

It's funny how retros go in waves. Two years ago nobody was caring about all those 12's. They just sat and sat on the shelves. Now all of a sudden this shoe is camp worthy. I mean I know it's been a few since they last retroed them but this shoe is not that serious. I guess all retros are going to be ugly releases for the next year. Those low top 11's next month ought to be a disaster. 

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Why are so many NT'rs talking of actually putting up with these resell prices ? Did a whole new generation decided to join NT all of sudden ? As many of you know and will agree these prices will drop a month or 2 from now . Cements are going for $215 and some even $200 ! These shoes did t seam limited at all it's just that a sht load of people came out for this release . I lucked out on this release but I'm sure I'll run across this shoe soon for a good price . I might have to get in touch with the Get Money Boyz from Houston lol

eae162625db87dcc71407598e39723dcfe4df50f_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope you are joking, seriously 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by youngj00

eae162625db87dcc71407598e39723dcfe4df50f_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Na u gotta wear em

This.

I actually posted the gif to make fun of the "Get MoneyBoyz" and their sneaker licking antics but as much as I don't understandthe sole licking they choose to entertain, I don't knock it. I think it's plainstupid, but hey, do what you do, because after all, they're YOUR sneakers.
pimp.gif

Got lucky with the release got 4 pairs from ndc after the reset...1st time...1 pair from my local footlocker..and 2 more from Canada!!! Oyeaah!!

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Got lucky with the release got 4 pairs from ndc after the reset...1st time...1 pair from my local footlocker..and 2 more from Canada!!! Oyeaah!!

7 prs? awesome. why did u buy 7 pr or do i need to even ask?

^ Nobody wants to hear how many pairs you got. People will only be mad at you anyway. Just keep it to yourself.

Damn...I knew JB had bad quality, but c'mon.  There's already a little crack/split on the mudguard on my left shoe 
tired.gif

25z55hj.jpg

Thanks to twitter and self for being fast as %*!$. Reunited after 15 years. not counting the pair of fake 04s i mentioned on here that I got scammed off ebay for in 2006. sadly the quality on those wasnt much different than these. SMFH. 
eyes.gif

tumblr_m2uei9CvJu1qllv18o1_500.jpg

Probably bought all of those pairs to resell and offset what he will keep.

Let's say he keeps two pairs out of that seven and resells 5 pairs at $250 each which equals about $70 profit for each pair x 5 which is $350.

So he actually got his pairs for free and made about $10-$30 profit... that's if he was/is buying for that purpose.

Need 2 pairs...those 2 from Canada are my insurance pair...guess brothers and homies are lucky they dont have to pay rape price on eBay..don't worry I'm no reseller bro..

Ndc finally came through with givin me some luck last night, I was not lookin forward to payin those sky high prices especially when the shoe is a GR

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Let's say he keeps two pairs out of that seven and resells 5 pairs at $250 each which equals about $70 profit for each pair x 5 which is $210.

So he really only paid about $130 give or take for two pairs... that's if he was/is buying for that purpose.

70 x 5 is 210 now? u must be on that metric system. jk

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Let's say he keeps two pairs out of that seven and resells 5 pairs at $250 each which equals about $70 profit for each pair x 5 which is $210.

So he really only paid about $130 give or take for two pairs... that's if he was/is buying for that purpose.

70 x 5 is 210 now? u must be on that metric system. jk

Yeah I just corrected it smartash lol... I was thinking $70 x 3 for some reason
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom