AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its offical FNL shipped my two orders.. no more stressing for me. Hope nobody got cancelledvoff FNL!

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

mine still says processing from Offspring...anyone else order from there?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i was gonna order for a friend but didnt.....

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

im looking at my eastbay status order and it says OPEN. what does that mean
This means your order has gone through but has not yet been shipped. If you'd like a more detailed status update, feel free to PM us.

This goes for anyone else wondering about their Eastbay order status as well. We can provide more detailed info than what you see on the website.

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep wrote:

This means your order has gone through but has not yet been shipped. If you'd like a more detailed status update, feel free to PM us.

This goes for anyone else wondering about their Eastbay order status as well. We can provide more detailed info than what you see on the website.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Hey, Ryan are you guys going to receive a restock.

Just checked both my orders from NDC and one has shipped and will be here tmr but the other says in progress. Had ground shipping for both.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

EastbayRep wrote:

EastbayRep - Ryan

Well I can answer this one for you
NO 

Originally Posted by indianabound

My NDC order has shipped and I chose ground shipping.

i said, "it takes about 2 days". i've got orders shipped within 1 business day, other times within 2 so no need for others to stress over it, can u dig it?

I'm not too worried about NDC. They usually come through.

The only cancellation they gave me was on the concords, and they gave me a $180 gift card to make up for it.

So it works out bothways.

If you didnt set up an account with FNL and your paypal status says cancelled, how did you get your order #?

Was able to swap my size 9 for a 8.5, feel bad for people who order online! These run a half size big!!!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

EastbayRep wrote:

EastbayRep - Ryan

Well I can answer this one for you
NO 

False, It's a YES, only if your a platinum member.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

All of u saying ur going to retire from Jordan are kidding yourselves. Jordan will find a way to get u to keep buying. Watch them come out with special anniversary models and other things that will have u drooling. If u think ur done, ur just lying to urselves. Just watch.
You right. I have been lying to myself after the CDP's came out about 4 years ago.
laugh.gif

Last year, I passed on many releases. But this year, it looks like it would be a wallet-breaker.
frown.gif

LOL. i said i was done after the 11/12 pack. SMHtruthfully my collection was super small and wack then. glad i kept going. still need a few more.

My order from NDC shipped via ground service. Estimated to arrive on Friday.

My NBA store order estimated to arrive Wednesday via 2 day air.

I'm wondering why some of the usual euro sites didn't stock them except a few. Also I don't see it on PYS.com. wassupwitdat?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

nike orders will be shipped by tonight. Todays the first business day since Friday. Chill out guys

people were spazzin because the euro sites were sending out tracking info on sat & sunday & of course ndc,fnl etc.. does nothing until Monday afternoon

Originally Posted by dkeso611

If you didnt set up an account with FNL and your paypal status says cancelled, how did you get your order #?

I would call them.. give them your name and email address and they can link it to an order. Same thing happened to me cept I decided to write down my order number right before i x'd out my conformation page. I didn't receive an email and my paypal also read cancelled so there definitely is hope my friend  wish you the best of luck

I hope my feet don't slide around and give me blisters when I ball in these this week. I went TTS and they feel big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom