AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by just blaze

So are there some people have their NDC orders shipped and some still waiting "in progress"? Mine is still waiting right now. Ground shipping. The waiting game.

NorCal right? It seems like us Westcoaster's always get shipped late with NDC. But it should be sent out tomorrow......
Better be tomorrow! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

So are there some people have their NDC orders shipped and some still waiting "in progress"? Mine is still waiting right now. Ground shipping. The waiting game.

NorCal right? It seems like us Westcoaster's always get shipped late with NDC. But it should be sent out tomorrow......
Better be tomorrow! 
laugh.gif

Haha, yeah bro. Hope so. You waiting on NDC too?

Better be tomorrow! 
laugh.gif

im on the east coast and my ndc order still says in progress too got me nervous as hell
30t6p3b.gif

and i have a bone to pick with eastbay so i hope one of the reps will chime in. i haven't been able to buy anything from eastbay since i bought this gold memer package, i cant believe i got conned into this thing. then for the cement iv and playoff 12 release i wasnt able to login to my account and still cant login. i try to get the password reset and i dont even get the email. yes i checked my spam folder still nothing. worthless, ill never cop anything from eastbay again.

Better be tomorrow! 
laugh.gif

Yezzir! Spoke to cs today to confirm my order, and everything's a go but they're still "processing" it... I'm thinking Monday I'll get mine cos they're going to my job and we don't get Saturday delivery.

Originally Posted by leothegod

Better be tomorrow! 
laugh.gif

im on the east coast and my ndc order still says in progress too got me nervous as hell
30t6p3b.gif
I would shoot them a quick call man. I got through real quick. Make sure your pair(s) are on lock down

well i just went and talked a rep through the online chat repsones i got:

Ok, we do not process or ship orders on the weekends. Your order will ship by Wednesday 4/25 and you will receive it on or before 5/4.
Ground shipping was selected on the order, which will take 1-2 business days to process the order and then ship out. Once shipped, it will take 2-9 business days to receive.

I understand and they are awesome shoes so I would be excited to receive them also. I'm glad to see you got a pair.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Still waiting/refreshing for that inevitable restock...
I've been doing that the whole day and I bet my last dollar they'll restock as soon as I go to sleep 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

EastbayRep wrote:
Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

im looking at my eastbay status order and it says OPEN. what does that mean
This means your order has gone through but has not yet been shipped. If you'd like a more detailed status update, feel free to PM us.

This goes for anyone else wondering about their Eastbay order status as well. We can provide more detailed info than what you see on the website.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Hey, Ryan are you guys going to receive a restock.

We do not expect a restock in for them at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep Kristin

Originally Posted by leothegod

Better be tomorrow! 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

and i have a bone to pick with eastbay so i hope one of the reps will chime in. i haven't been able to buy anything from eastbay since i bought this gold memer package, i cant believe i got conned into this thing. then for the cement iv and playoff 12 release i wasnt able to login to my account and still cant login. i try to get the password reset and i dont even get the email. yes i checked my spam folder still nothing. worthless, ill never cop anything from eastbay again.
If you would like help accessing your Eastbay account, please send us a PM with your customer number so we can better assist you.

Thanks.
EastbayRep Kristin

My 11.5 shipped and should be here on Wed. from Finishline. Fact of the matter is........I haven't even received them yet and I already don't want them anymore. IDK...just starting to dawn on me that Jordans are losing their appeal to me.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I know this is sorta off topic, but is anyone getting the 'Cool Grey' 12's that release next month, or just getting the Obsidians in June?

passing on both my gf wants the CG XII so she might get em but i just need the XI low, Oly VI, & VI/VII Pack & im good .... those 5-7 releases im passing on(may-august) wont hurt at all anyway ..... all of them are turrible or shoes i already have

these sneakers are horrible quality... the opening looks like thin plastic compared to the "puffyness" of the originals...

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

My 11.5 shipped and should be here on Wed. from Finishline. Fact of the matter is........I haven't even received them yet and I already don't want them anymore. IDK...just starting to dawn on me that Jordans are losing their appeal to me.

Agreed. I had the OG Playoff XII and I still had the first retro of it so I passed on this one because  the game ain't what it used to be. 

Still confused at how people are surprised these run .5 big....12s always ran .5 big for me,except for wht/red and nubuck retros from 2 years back...my OGs,and 04 releases are all .5 down my normal size...but I guess most people wouldn't know 12s run big since these are prob. Their first pair of 12s
laugh.gif
I warneed a lot of ppl befoe rd to go .5 down and they kept insisting,and now they all regret it
laugh.gif

Someone made a comment a few pages back (more people prob. Have also) on how people are paying $250-3 for these,when 04s and OGs for the same or less....1. The average consumer buys directly from stores,and don't really buy online from sneakerboards or even ebay (most people associate "fake with ebay,ignorant imo) and 2. Age...I rather quality,but if igotta pay 200 for oGs that are 10+ years old and will fall aoart,then well,I'm bette off buying the retro....I have 2 pairs of OG 12s...both separated and reglued

Its all prefernce,and what people have access to...most people lining up buying shoes today prob. Don't even know playoffs retrod in 04
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Still confused at how people are surprised these run .5 big....12s always ran .5 big for me,except for wht/red and nubuck retros from 2 years back...my OGs,and 04 releases are all .5 down my normal size...but I guess most people wouldn't know 12s run big since these are prob. Their first pair of 12s
laugh.gif
I warneed a lot of ppl befoe rd to go .5 down and they kept insisting,and now they all regret it
laugh.gif

Maybe because they ARE a half size bigger than the 04s? There was a comparison of an 04 Flu Game vs this shoe and the half size smaller 12 was the same exact length as the older retro a half size up. Clearly sized differently, probably due to the longer banana mold.

Lol yeah I've been in that situation before. Buyer's remorse. But I'm still excited for my 12s coming in on Wednesday.

Ummmm,but my OGa even run .5 big...old mold,new mold,they all run .5 big...but nubuck 12 (wnd release) and wht/red retros ran TTS for me...so that means these are closer to OGs?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Ummmm,but my OGa even run .5 big...old mold,new mold,they all run .5 big...but nubuck 12 (wnd release) and wht/red retros ran TTS for me...so that means these are closer to OGs?
laugh.gif

my 04 playoffs , white/red xii 09',09' flu game xii & taxi xii cdp all fit the same .... & im pretty sure when these get here on friday they will be too 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

If you do decide that you ultimately don't want them... I'll take them off your hands.

My 04 black/red, flints,and taxi lows all fit same (went .5 down)....09 nubucks and wht/reds I had to go tts...these I went .5 down andd tts,and there big,luckily the .5 down fits better

Everyones foot is different

Restocks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Once u see them I think ul change ur mind. I felt the same way and then I opened the box and I was pleasantly surprised on this one. So, I decided to keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom