AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by david1990

this is my first time buying from offspring if they sent me an order conformation email am i good to go?

No log on and check your order status...I had an order confirmation but checked online recently and it had my order canceled 

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Shipped from NBA Store. Came double boxed with packing paper so the shoe box doesn't slide around.

2ldyiyw.jpg

Time to stock these and never wear them until they retro again in 5 years then complain about how 2012 Playoff 12s > 2017 Playoff 12s in quality.

Just kidding, I like to wear my shoes.

2ibhgev.jpg

From my perspective, I'm a size 9, if I went .5 down, it would probably be too snug for comfort. It does have a bit of room for my toes.
Comfort level isn't bad. I been walking around in them for a couple hours at the mall.
These are my first 12's so I don't have any older OG's or Retros to compare them.
The leather/padding is pretty thin. I'm not sure if the older 12's were thicker or not but that something to think about if you ball in these, but I don't so it doesn't bother me.
After a few hours of breaking them in, shoes have no creases, but only time will tell.
Everyone's feet are different so how it feels for me might not be the same for you.
Plastic lace loops that look like metal and cheap thin shoe laces.
frown.gif

The quality on mines was good, just a small white glue stain on the sole which came off easily and some frayed stitching all around the shoes. Nothing to bad or noticeable.

Overall I'm still happy with my shoes so I'm not complaining. Like what lil wayne and that kid from Degrassi says, YOLO.
Now lets talk about these shoes!

Lol @ the complaining. QFT about some of these mofos.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

this is my first time buying from offspring if they sent me an order conformation email am i good to go?

No log on and check your order status...I had an order confirmation but checked online recently and it had my order canceled 
Did you purchase within the last hour or two? I still can't get thru payment with my visa card

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Did you purchase within the last hour or two? I still can't get thru payment with my visa card
No I ordered two days ago , and bout a UK 12 (which I dont even see offered right now)....I also used a mastercard if that helps....money is still not refunded so it def worked

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Shipped from NBA Store. Came double boxed with packing paper so the shoe box doesn't slide around.

2ldyiyw.jpg

Time to stock these and never wear them until they retro again in 5 years then complain about how 2012 Playoff 12s > 2017 Playoff 12s in quality.

Just kidding, I like to wear my shoes.

2ibhgev.jpg

From my perspective, I'm a size 9, if I went .5 down, it would probably be too snug for comfort. It does have a bit of room for my toes.
Comfort level isn't bad. I been walking around in them for a couple hours at the mall.
These are my first 12's so I don't have any older OG's or Retros to compare them.
The leather/padding is pretty thin. I'm not sure if the older 12's were thicker or not but that something to think about if you ball in these, but I don't so it doesn't bother me.
After a few hours of breaking them in, shoes have no creases, but only time will tell.
Everyone's feet are different so how it feels for me might not be the same for you.
Plastic lace loops that look like metal and cheap thin shoe laces.
frown.gif

The quality on mines was good, just a small white glue stain on the sole which came off easily and some frayed stitching all around the shoes. Nothing to bad or noticeable.

Overall I'm still happy with my shoes so I'm not complaining. Like what lil wayne and that kid from Degrassi says, YOLO.
Now lets talk about these shoes!

Lol @ the complaining. QFT about some of these mofos.
are you standing on the box? you need to get your weight up son...

Usually wear a 9 and these are definitely too big on me... Unfortunate. So I put them on eBay in hopes to be able to get enough back to buy an 8.5 or wait on the XI lows.

got mines today from Eastbay...wow these RUN BIG....i need half size down...good thing my buddy got a pair of 9.5s

Originally Posted by Kipthor

excited to unDS these. never had a pair of 12s before. What's the comfort level on these

i like the comfort. The bottoms give u a nice bounce while u walk

Looks like they are back up on Offspring.

I've had problems with them before with Visa.

Mastercard works fine.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Mastercard works fine.
Anyone know how much they charge for shipping and how long it takes to get your kicks from them

Pair shipped from FINL, very easy pickup on top of the others I picked up from a FINL store.

Heard employees saying that FINL corporate is pushing more quantities to the internet sales to push overall sales so stores will be getting less. Not sure if this is true at all, just what I overheard while checking out.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by illphillip

Mastercard works fine.
Anyone know how much they charge for shipping and how long it takes to get your kicks from them

I was about to purchase and they charge $40 for shipping. Shoe gonna be about $218.

Originally Posted by indianabound

For those ordering off Offspring email them and ask to remove the VAT, that should lower your price to around $180.

Do I order first and then email them? Also, do I need to give a reason for them to remove the VAT?

You email them after you get them and know you will keep them and they will refund. The VAT tax does not apply to US shipments.

I had 3 items in cart on offspring and it said 355 gbp total...330+25 ship...was the vat included? Or already taken off? 355 gbp is roughly 580 shipped ofr 3 pairs..vat or no vat,good price..but if its an additional $ off b.c of the cat,I would def. Buy

Anyone know?

yesterday my boy just randomly gave me a size 12 of these from 2003. i don't even like 12's much but i took 'em, they're pristine. neither of us really even knew they retro'd this past weekend.

Originally Posted by indianabound

For those ordering off Offspring email them and ask to remove the VAT, that should lower your price to around $180.
thanks, i ordered now since i did not know that, and i have sent them the email, 180 would be awesome!

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

man... I cant even get through offspring because I only have visa. Anyone with Visa able to get through?

i had to use my paypal debit card because my visa did not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom