AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess by ashy I mean dull...I pull out my OG's and the leather looks fresh and still has retained its colour....as where the 2012 looks like they were in a sand storm...again only when compared to my OG's...I was just wondering whether I got a weird pair or more people had noticed this that have the OGs...

Came in the mail yesterday and I was excited! lol
glad I went half size down cuz these fit perfect. but the pair I got for my boy fit TTS for him.

Guess I was one of the fortunate ones who got their order through on Snipes. Shipped out as we speak.
pimp.gif

cant believe the prices i see these up for. upwards of 350-400
eek.gif
!
it was either retail or bust for me. i cant afford to feed someone else family over a pair i want.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by mross16

DS Chicago x's for DS playoff xii's a good deal?

I'll take playoffs all day. Chi X's do nothing for me.
i got offered a pair of chicagos and 50 cash for my playoffs.... 

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by jamergrady

ive also gotten carmines, aquas, playoff 8's, and 15's just for my concords.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
All DS?? If so you got OVER.

Nah just the Aquas, Playoffs 8's were DS. And the Carmines were worn about 2-3 time, same for the 15. Oh yea and my concords were worn about 7-8 times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No lie

Originally Posted by Mazz305

ive also gotten carmines, aquas, playoff 8's, and 15's just for my concords.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
All DS?? If so you got OVER.
Nah just the Aquas, Playoffs 8's were DS. And the Carmines were worn about 2-3 time, same for the 15. Oh yea and my concords were worn about 7-8 times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No lie

eek.gif
eek.gif
damn thats straight robbery ..........i wish

UPS just drop mines off and I instantly took out my DS size 11 Nubucks and size 11 white/red from 2009 to do a comparison. The Playoffs have the same length as the other two but its a little bit wider and has a higher ankle with less padding around the ankles. I also noticed that the laces seem thinner and less round and the Playoffs had the highest mud guard cut. No complaints about quality just pointing out the differences
wink.gif
 Hopefully they release the French Blues and the Taxis again. Also waiting for the all leather Flu Games. Until then the Obsidians are up next
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by mross16

DS Chicago x's for DS playoff xii's a good deal?

I'll take playoffs all day. Chi X's do nothing for me.
i got offered a pair of chicagos and 50 cash for my playoffs.... 

fair offer from him but I wouldnt have done it. I have no use for X's. Wouldnt cop for $100 if I could.

Which is a better black/white colorway based sneaker, Playoff 12's or Concord 11's? I'm a little torn at the moment...

idk man thats tough but i would give it to the concords..i went 1/2 size down to fit tts..i have waaaaaay too much space with my normal size 9.5. the 9.5 fits me like a tts 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom