AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gotta bust these out tonight! i was gonna put them on ice for a while but i just pulled em out an put em on feet an they look great!! will see how they hold up tonight when i put em to the test!!

shoutout to the guy that posted the endclothing link
Got mine in the mail yesterday and I was satisfied with them.

I think that'll be my new place I order stuff from

Just got my pair from DSG and they double boxed in a HUGE box
laugh.gif
I honestly thought I was going to see 2 pairs in that box. Def not complaining though, free shipping and double boxed
pimp.gif
some companies need to take notes

Just got my pair from offspring... the sh.. came in a plastic bag... from overseas...
indifferent.gif

The box is messed up... and yes I don't give a crap I'm complaining about the damn box.

I'm not sure what's going on with Snipes, but I'll give it some time and see if I receive anything from them.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Originally Posted by ColdCity

& i "Hash" laced them so my T W O 3 shows
Great idea! I might just do that to mine now..
grin.gif

i stand out a lil when im wearing them since most leave them factory laced.... all my xii's get the hash treatment as soon as i get em

That's a good look 
pimp.gif
 I might bite that and give it a try!
Originally Posted by Chennylou

Got my 12's from London....eff you NDC servers

Couldn't agree more! Just got my 2nd pair today from Sweden!  

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Are you guys 1/2 sizing down to fit tts or to fit snug?
I went TTS and mine fit fine. My cousin had to go down a half-size and we wear the same size 10. Of course, everyone's feet are different, but I think some people just have a hard time seeing boxes with a different size other than what they typically have or have been purchasing the wrong size all along...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Which is a better black/white colorway based sneaker, Playoff 12's or Concord 11's? I'm a little torn at the moment...

concords are yellow too

Originally Posted by leirlic

Which is a better black/white colorway based sneaker, Playoff 12's or Concord 11's? I'm a little torn at the moment...

concords are yellow too

yellow? you must have gotten your pair from SDS

Originally Posted by cubanref

Just got my pair from DSG and they double boxed in a HUGE box
laugh.gif
I honestly thought I was going to see 2 pairs in that box. Def not complaining though, free shipping and double boxed
pimp.gif
some companies need to take notes

Yep, definitely a step up from what I'm used to with Eastbay and Finishline.  Paper was added too in order to keep the boxes in place.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by leirlic

concords are yellow too

yellow? you must have gotten your pair from SDS

i meant the soles turn yellow, yes i know you can restore them. and no, i missed out..
frown.gif

just got my pair from NDC. i am in west coast and the box is perfectly fine without it being double boxed.

My pair from NDC is of lower quality than my pair from NBA store.

By lower quality, I mean the leather near the ankle area is wrinkled, noticeable glue stains where the leather and mud guard meet, the back heel tab where it says Jordan is crooked. But I'm still bless to have obtained these for retail.

I figured buying straight from Nike themselves, my pair would be flawless.

Heard NDC has eliminated midnight releases.

Guess an attempt to alleviate the servers?

The next major release, the 11 lows will be released on NDC at 8am Saturday, (May 5th) instead of the usual 12 midnight.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The next major release, the 11 lows will be released on NDC at 8am Saturday, (May 5th) instead of the usual 12 midnight.
The next major release is actually tomorrow, and like my man said above me this was discussed damn near a week ago

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

The next major release is actually tomorrow, and like my man said above me this was discussed damn near a week ago

Well my bad.
Went out of town for 3 days for my grandmother's funeral.

WTH man?!

Well my bad.

WTH man?!

I hadn't heard about it either. I have no idea why people get so sensitive when someone mentions something they already knew about.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Well my bad.

WTH man?!

I hadn't heard about it either. I have no idea why people get so sensitive when someone mentions something they already knew about.

i think he was just letting him know. plus by letting him know it was discussed nearly a week ago, in a way he's informing FDH (since everything is abbreviated lol heh
smokin.gif
) will be able to search for further details about it.

wouldn't you rather heard it a few times than not at all ??

lighten up

not everyone is on here all the time !

^^^^^ they go on NDC @ 8AM.. changed the time.. it'll still crash at 8am... wont make a difference..

this whole 8am online release system is just plain STUPID imo! my classes start at 7:45... so every Friday release is basically impossible for me to get now unless i skip!

Its ok ladies...Forget about whos bein sensitive etc..So anyway, jordan playoff 12s...I passed. Had the 04s..Although, the more I keep lookin at em,Ii find myself tryin to be sucked into buying them..But I'm not, simply bcuz I told myself after the obsidian 12s, I was DONE!!!!!!!! And although the obsidians obviously dont look like the back in the day joints, I HAVE TO HAVE THEM bcuz i didnt have them when they came out the 1st time. Back to playoffs..Glad for those who got..For those who are still on the hunt, what Id try to do is go to my local FA, FNL, FL, etc, and see if they can item/stock locate them. Shouldn't be too much too ask specially if you're cool with a manager.. Im sure something will pop up. But dont quote me. And if this was unhelpful, sorry..Worked for me before though. Numerous times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom