AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to see pairs in my size end around $220 on ebay . . . double up looking good for me . . . I think I'll wait it out a couple more days, maybe.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by seanerich19

If u rock your shoes i mean all of my shoes are non ds...does that mean im not a shoe collector??
What? 

indifferent.gif

just realize that one of my pairs...on the jordan logo....the jumpman has 3 legs...GG poor nike quality

Was in the mall this past Friday and DTLR received a few pair in shipment. Largest was an 11 so I was out.

anyone know if the GS sizes fit true to size or .5 size down as well? planning on grabbing a pair for my girl

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by SALES

anyone know if the GS sizes fit true to size or .5 size down as well? planning on grabbing a pair for my girl

Did these even release these in GS?
Yes, they released in all sized, toddlers included.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by SALES

Those sell out on the 1st day too? I didn't see any on the RD and I haven't seen any online(fl, fnl, champs, ect)My sister wants these she's a 4.5y. Would like to get her a pair.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Those sell out on the 1st day too? I didn't see any on the RD and I haven't seen any online(fl, fnl, champs, ect)My sister wants these she's a 4.5y. Would like to get her a pair.

They sold well, wouldn't be surprised if they were all gone now. I was able to pick up a toddler size on Friday though. You might be able to try to stock locate at your local footlocker.

For those that ordered through Snipes...my package is in NY...just cleared customs.  Tracking it on USPS now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom