AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Order was cancelled so NDC gave me 15% off my next purchase.
15%
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

I was going to un DS mine to go shopping with the wifey but they felt too high around the ankle and a little stiff when I put them on.  Ended up wearing Air Max's which I'm so glad I did. 

I actually thought the same when slipping them on, but I still wore some ankle socks with them, and had no issues.  

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

�

on feet !
Whats up wit them skinny @#! jeans son. Will never understand these new kids. I rock mine pants over shoes. Even if I did it to show the tongue...my pants would still come to back of the bottom. Your "on feet" would not make me want to go cop. 

Originally Posted by mister704

�

on feet !
Whats up wit them skinny @#! jeans son. Will never understand these new kids. I rock mine pants over shoes. Even if I did it to show the�tongue...my pants would still come to back of the bottom. Your "on feet" would not make me want to go cop.�

THIS. might as well just wear em with shorts if ur gonna wear em like that.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For the new kids getting into shoes, never listen to people's opinions, always find out yourself.

This. The same stupid questions being asked over and over again in here was ridiculous. Especially about the size of the shoe.

When everyone's foot and how we like our sneakers to fit will clearly be different.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

�

on feet !
Whats up wit them skinny @#! jeans son. Will never understand these new kids. I rock mine pants over shoes. Even if I did it to show the�tongue...my pants would still come to back of the bottom. Your "on feet" would not make me want to go cop.�

lmfao i guarantee you guys are size 8s at 5'3'' lmfao short people with short legs ..�
roll.gif

only short people with short legs have to have their jeans covering shoes�

covering shoes= why are you even wearing them

on feet !

Man take your outfit comments to OutfitTalk, not a shoe forum. Fools
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Man take your outfit comments to OutfitTalk, not a shoe forum. Fools
eyes.gif

forreals, whats an on feet vid with half the shoe covered anyways? lmfao just tryna show you guys a vid with the shoe actually exposed

I had to run to my closet and put mines on to make sure they didn't look that bad......whew. Just messing with you kid....it's all good.

lmfao i guarantee you guys are size 8s at 5'3'' lmfao short people with short legs ..�
roll.gif

Those skinny jeans kills the joints for sure
 i'am 6'2" size 12 and always wear pants over shoes take that son

Originally Posted by wkej

roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by wkej

roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

5'10 .. sz 10.5...

roll.gif

I am neither a size 8 nor 5'3".

That's not even the point. Why am I even wearing them? Because I like them. I'm not showing them off to the rest of the world.

Maybe you're wearing yours for the world to see because you think you'll get some kind of "props" for that. I could give a %%** about all that.

Which is why I rarely post pictures on here.

Just wanted to say that I hate market place mall in Champaign-Urbana, place is horrible for shoe releases

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

came home and these [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]killer whale xii[/color] were waiting for me

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png
Have I missed something?
Lmao one of my coworkers called the 12s the killer whales. I looked at em and hit the alonzomourning.gif

Originally Posted by Dghost

Just wanted to say that I hate market place mall in Champaign-Urbana, place is horrible for shoe releases

How much is it there?

In SF Bay Area its ~$250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom