AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smoove

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

offspring.uk still has7 and 8s. still lookign for my 10.5 guh

ditto.. why do these new JB have to run big? i had 11s already but now have to find 10.5

trying to claim my 1st j's ever but it's not going easy

Did u check the buy/sell lounge?

yeah, been looking there.. they won't let me post since i don't have enough forum cred haha.. but i just PM if i see one that's good

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Hell I am trying to find a 13 for retail for my cuz dude stood in line and they told him they aint get no 13 SMH
thats cold blooded..especially since they weren't giving out info on the release. I feel like they should change their policy so that this doesn't happen to ppl. I don't understand what kind of an unfair advantage someone would get from their local sales rep letting them know if they'll get a shipment or how many of each sizes they will have.
My spot will tell you if you in a day or 2 before hand but mofos dont listen to me lol. 
So shipped price from offspring is only $20 over retail? Or is it $20 + shipping

Originally Posted by charmcityprince

yea me to I got a 11 from offspring thanks to who ever postedThe facts about getting the Vat tax off I got this email after I received my shoes And told them I was happy with my purchase and was keeping the shoe  Thank you for your email I have now refunded your VAT. Kind RegardsLaura Kennedy Laura Kennedy - Mail Order Customer Services Advisor  Are offspring getting the Obsidians cause the wait for shipping and the $20 over retail were worth the wait to avoid headaches

what's VAT tax?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

Originally Posted by charmcityprince

yea me to I got a 11 from offspring thanks to who ever postedThe facts about getting the Vat tax off I got this email after I received my shoes And told them I was happy with my purchase and was keeping the shoe  Thank you for your email I have now refunded your VAT. Kind RegardsLaura Kennedy Laura Kennedy - Mail Order Customer Services Advisor  Are offspring getting the Obsidians cause the wait for shipping and the $20 over retail were worth the wait to avoid headaches

what's VAT tax?
nerd.gif

sales tax

Originally Posted by smoove

ditto.. why do these new JB have to run big? i had 11s already but now have to find 10.5

trying to claim my 1st j's ever but it's not going easy

Did u check the buy/sell lounge?

yeah, been looking there.. they won't let me post since i don't have enough forum cred haha.. but i just PM if i see one that's good

CL is probably your best bet fam...I was trying to trade a sz 12 for a sz 10 and had no luck either...wound up buying my sz 10 for $220 and just sold my sz 12 for $220.

Snipes backup pair just came. Right shoe had no cardboard whatsoever and was unlaced like it had been tried on. The left shoe could pass for a B grade but it came completely deadstock. There are no ridges in the leather at all probably because there is absolutely no padding. zero. Its flimsy. The stitching also came loose in a couple areas so Im gonna have to figure out a way to fix that. Oh and to top it off theres a nice smear of yellow glue glazed over the white leather on the outside part of the shoe. All these flaws are on the left shoe alone. Pretty disappointed in Snipes right now pics to follow.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Snipes backup pair just came. Right shoe had no cardboard whatsoever and was unlaced like it had been tried on. The left shoe could pass for a B grade but it came completely deadstock. There are no ridges in the leather at all probably because there is absolutely no padding. zero. Its flimsy. The stitching also came loose in a couple areas so Im gonna have to figure out a way to fix that. Oh and to top it off theres a nice smear of yellow glue glazed over the white leather on the outside part of the shoe. All these flaws are on the left shoe alone. Pretty disappointed in Snipes right now pics to follow.

sorry about your shoes I got my snipes order today also no problem with pair keep in mind snipes don't make the shoes Nike did they just sold them.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I wouldn't scrub the bottoms...at most I would do the sides...
Yup, unless there is some gum or some noticeable junk down there.

Seen these for the first time today at a mom and pop when I went to get my girls pair. Was feeling them but not the $250 price they was charging.

Dimez81 hooked a brother up, glad NT has some honest dudes on here, I'm skeptical when it comes to dealing with online individuals but dude kept to his word.

Shoe's are nice though, I don't get why people are complaining about the quality.

Originally Posted by chaose57

Just when I thought that I f*cked up on this release for waking up late at 9 am. I still decided to go to my local footlocker and it's sold out (as expected). On my way home, I came across this store, I wasn't really expecting to see the playoffs 12 but I said to myself, a miracle might happen.
and boom! I was even able to cop my boy a pair

playoffs 12 by h0sey, on Flickr

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   @ Kidz Bop

Originally Posted by The7onius

Dimez81 hooked a brother up, glad NT has some honest dudes on here, I'm skeptical when it comes to dealing with online individuals but dude kept to his word.

Shoe's are nice though, I don't get why people are complaining about the quality.

Glad someone came thru for you. Thanks for the info the other day too.Peace.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by just blaze

Well, I just did it.  Just let go of one of my pairs and right after swooped up a pair of DS 04's.  
pimp.gif

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/7114100139/http://www.flickr.com/people/73487027@N02/
pimp.gif

I can't find a DS pair of 04's to save my life.  For now these will suffice.  Maybe I'm not looking hard enough for the imperfections, but the shape on my pairs is pretty decent.

XII's are definitely a shoe made for shorts so these will be in heavy rotation come the summer time.  Hopefully by then I will be able to track down some OGs or 04's.
How much did you get them for?

Copped my sz 9 from CL for $215 but they mos def fit 1/2 sz TOO BIG! 
mad.gif

Gonna have to find a sz 8.5 now.
ohwell.gif

Finally wearing my pair this weekend while I'm in San Antonio! 
Light cargo's + Matching Jordan Tee + Air Jordan 12 Playoff's = 
pimp.gif

I love these 12's, I have the Nubucks, White/Reds, & now the playoff's. 

Shooting for the next 12's next, shoes are built like tanks! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Copped my sz 9 from CL for $215 but they mos def fit 1/2 sz TOO BIG! 
mad.gif

Gonna have to find a sz 8.5 now.
ohwell.gif

$60 hike!? 
grin.gif

I got my pair a size 8.5 and fit perfect. 

What's up with all this half a size up & down thing?! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom