AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by OG2345

Can someone tell me if $200 is reasonable price for playoffs?

I'm debating...

$200 shipped is a pretty fair price....but its all down to how bad you want that particular shoe...

haha i like how that's oddly the same price you have it going for in your sig

Lol...no conspiracy...but I came to that price based on what others were charging and not wanting to be a total %@* about it.  Originally I think I had $220 shipped...
But I'd prefer to trade than sell anyways, this was just an extra pair I have because Finishline.com somehow worked for the first release ever...

I had one pair of 10.5's arrive from the NDC glitch I stumbled across. The quality is spot on with these, I'm stoked!

$200 shipped is a pretty fair price....but its all down to how bad you want that particular shoe...

Lol...no conspiracy...but I came to that price based on what others were charging and not wanting to be a total %@* about it.  Originally I think I had $220 shipped...
But I'd prefer to trade than sell anyways, this was just an extra pair I have because Finishline.com somehow worked for the first release ever...

just giving you a hard time, def trying to trade mine too but i think i'm late on that boat.. all those who wanted theirs probably ended up getting them.

just giving you a hard time, def trying to trade mine too but i think i'm late on that boat.. all those who wanted theirs probably ended up getting them.

Yeah that restock canx some trade options. I don't mind having a second pair though. This was a good shoe. You can get something for your Jordan Cavs though...demand is crazy for those right now. Weird

tried to find this, but this thread is so long, i missed out when they dropped and may try and cop a pair on here. How do these fit. I usually get 11.5s in J's, went down for 11 for the cavs and cement IVs. HAvent had a pair of 12s in years.

I got my "restock" pair of 12's today. They are flawless. They came from the returns department (and I was worried about this). I figured if someone returned them, maybe there was going to be a flaw of some sort....grrrr..Nike you win again..lol

Hey guys. New to the forum, and was looking for a little help...

Can someone shed some light on how these re-stocks work? ie what sites have them? how do they work? is there any way to know when they're coming?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

^^It's just random. Check the forum many times a day and hope that someone posts a link. Usually once a link is posted you have a few minutes at most to grab them. Whatever sites sell them normally can have "restocks" or returns.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

tried to find this, but this thread is so long, i missed out when they dropped and may try and cop a pair on here. How do these fit. I usually get 11.5s in J's, went down for 11 for the cavs and cement IVs. HAvent had a pair of 12s in years.
i sized down .5 to an 10.5... my mint flight ones sz 11 fit like these 11s which is a bit big.. which run a lot bigger than my KD IV size 11 and most my other running nikes

Almost missed out on these. So glad I didn't. The white leather on them is so trash tho. It used to be almost like basketball leather. For anyone that doesn't know these run very big. A whole size big.

Originally Posted by trueprada

the white on these are trash but i cop so

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Almost missed out on these. So glad I didn't. The white leather on them is so trash tho. It used to be almost like basketball leather. For anyone that doesn't know these run very big. A whole size big.
I started to notice some slight creasing on the white leather of the medial side of the shoe. Rest of the shoe is fine, but it still makes me sad
frown.gif

^^ I wish the factory lacing would show the two 3 more so u don't have to change lacing ways to show it better

^^ I wish the factory lacing would show the two 3 more so u don't have to change lacing ways to show it better

Thanks guys....

I think the lacing system was done on purpose. Only shoe that shows it good are of course the XIs....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lastchance21

One of the best retros this year IMO. its been a while since Jordan released a quality retro

agreed.. this is the 1st real pair i remember that i wanted badly as a kid.. this def is a hot retro release.. that and maybe the bred XIs are the only ones i'm really trying to go after

NEED HELP WITH CUSTOMS:

I order from offspring UK and customs has it right now and is trying to charge me $80 in customs fees. I do not want to pay this because I was able to get on NDC the next day for retail.

Is there anyway for me to not incur the fees? Customs says that they can not send it back without the merchant recalling the package, and the merchant says they will have to pay this fee and deduct it from my refund. Any thoughts on how I can avoid this fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom