AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those MBs are still up in the air. The mcbeach elites too close for that and if I get those cav 4s they(MBs) will have to wait. These obsidians however are a 2x cop.

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Can't wait to cop. I know the hype wont be as insane as the Playoffs so it should be easier to cop a pair...

Trust me, it'll probably be worse.
These haven't retro'd yet.

Don't count the lows that came out in 2004.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Can't wait to cop. I know the hype wont be as insane as the Playoffs so it should be easier to cop a pair...

This. I know a lot of folks been waiting for the obsidians to drop. 

If I miss out on these I will probably just trade one of my Playoffs for them. I refuse to line up and deal with the BS that this new wave of clowns have brought to this sneaker culture. Hopefully I'll be good with an online cop.

Have to take a police test the morning of
frown.gif
it's NDC or bust for me.

Originally Posted by anticop23

Originally Posted by Remi23

Shape is HORRIBLE

^ Exactly. them retros looks like some A-grade Fakes...

I'm not a sneakerologist or anything. Do you mind explaining me about the shape being off. Or maybe side by side pic of an og and these.

I'm interested to see. That logic hasnt really worked for any jordans the past 2 years that retroed for the first time (bordeauxs, powder 9s, white/red 13s) etc. were all easy cops. But those were all pre concord. Chi 10s were the first one post concords and sold fast so we'll see.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Remi23

Shape is HORRIBLE

I'm not a sneakerologist or anything. Do you mind explaining me about the shape being off. Or maybe side by side pic of an og and these.

1997 (OG) "Obsidian" 12's
air-jordan-12-xii-original-og-obsidian-obsidian-white-french-blue-3.jpg

2012 (first full retro) Obsidian 12's

air-jordan-xii-obsidian-university-blue-white-french-blue-2012-3.jpg

*notice the shape differences

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Missed the playoffs but by no means will I miss these

Me too bruh! I missed out on releases of both Air Jordan playoff colorways (12's and 13's) However I might still get the Payoff 12's on the week of my birthday or sometime in June(if they're still available on any site I go to). But I had said to myself, that if I don't get the Playoffs then I'll get the Obsidians. That's probably what's going to happen anyway. But as much as I want these Obsidians...WE'LL SEE!!!

Thanks, but the only diffrence I see is one shoe looks clean and chocker from the laces 2012 .the og looks slightly yellow and no shoe laces, this may alter someones perseption of the overall form of the shoe.

Thanks, but the only diffrence I see is one shoe looks clean and chocker from the laces 2012 .the og looks slightly yellow and no shoe laces, this may alter someones perseption of the overall form of the shoe.

They don't use the same molds as they did before. So the shape will be different. OG and first retro 12s has a different mold than the 12s in recent years. The ones recently has that banana shape compared to a bulk shape of the OGs/first retro. I owned OG, retro and re-retro 12s and know the difference. I even unlaced the re-retros from being choked up and they're different.

and they're slightly yellow due to the age of the shoe, being that their OGs. But I hope you were being sarcastic
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom